YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Naples, FL

26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 835 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Positive Team Environment!
Zumba Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, november 22.
I absolutely cannot say how much I enjoy being a part of the YMCA group fitness team! The clients and coworkers are all top notch. Couldn’t ask for a better environment to “work” in and I use that term work lightly because it is truly a fellowship that doesn’t feel at all like I’m working.
Bueno
Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, október 31.
Es bueno, solo falta un poco de organización, pero siempre me trataron bien como empleado. No tengo más nada que acotar
a nightmare
Part time after school Bus Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, október 12.
Managers continually lied to get the job done. Buses were so dilapidated and unsafe to drive. Holes in the steps, no mechanic to repair things on the buses, drivers blamed for their ill repair jobs, men working on buses that did NOT have the license to do so and the list goes on. My advice to anyone having children going to an after school program or riding the buses on summer field trips....DON'T jeopardize your child's safety by riding those buses. As a professional bus driver, I can tell you that they are ready to fall apart. There's no way they could pass any type of inspection. They should be fined and jailed for this I believe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place with great people
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, október 10.
Customers are great and friendly overall positive atmosphere. People genuinely care about you and you're able to connect with them and really get to know them.
people
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, good people and great work zone
Volunteer Worker in the child-care area (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, július 18.
It's is a good place to work, good people and high security for their employees and clients, a good place for your childrens, they always going to help you with any problem and answer any questions.
Security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work at and for a first job its good
YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, július 5.
For my first job, the people i was working with gave me a good experience there and i recommend to anyone finding a job at a age where your just gonna start your job career work at the ymca.
Great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and nice place to work, just poorly funded.
Assistant Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2019, július 5.
I worked with the pool, and I was able to rise through the ranks really fast since they are in constant need of more help. My first boss was a total slacker and we even made jokes that he never existed in the first place. He was thankfully replace by 2 wonder bosses and leaders.
Free gym membership
Gym Life
Member Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, december 11.
My co workers made coming to work fun. They were always in a good mood and kept the energy high. The members were also easy to talk to and I got to know them and talked to then daily. It was also nice that I got a free membership so I could get a workout in after my shift.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Put your head down and do the work
Youth Development Program Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, augusztus 28.
As an entry level experience for young people or first time job seekers there are a lot of options with the Y - wellness floor, youth development, aquatics, membership, etc. The responsibilities are manageable if you just do your job.

As one moves into coordinator/supervisor or director level positions the workload can become overbearing with a lack of administrative assistance; far too often one may need the assistance of another supervisor/director, and with them being short staffed, puts all in a precarious situation with tasks being delayed.
Pro érvek
Free individual membership for PT, family membership for FT; discounts on programs; great place to meet others
Kontra érvek
Lack of support; minimal recognition; little pay increase, if any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Place to interact with kids
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, június 11.
Loved working at the YMCA because the kids had so much fun, which was one of the reasons why I enjoyed working at YMCA. A typical day was to be prepared every week with exciting plans for the kids to enjoy. The kids were awesome at raising their hands and participating, as well as listening.
2,0
Mission is Great!
Director of Tennis (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2018, május 11.
I believe in the mission and vision of the YMCA, however I do not agree with the methods used to accomplish these goals. YMCA should probably not be involved in Tennis. This sport and it's institution programming via the USTA does not fit well into the YMCA model of charging people for leagues and then providing unqualified volunteer instructors to meet there financial goals. .
Great people!
Pay and methods
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers lie to get the work done.
Part time early morning School Bus Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, augusztus 2.
Buses in horrible condition. They have no mechanic to repair the broken down buses. I was over come by horrible fumes and had to go to the ER...they could care less. They are transporting small children and I believe are doing damage to their health.
nothing
you name it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awewome place to work & my favorite job!!!
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, június 1.
Very fun place to work. Taking care of the children was the best part about going everyday & making them laugh & smile. The people i worked with also made it feel like one big family
Long lunch breaks
being paid bi-weekly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rewarding workplace but low morale
Communications Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, június 1.
Each day was very rewarding yet extremely challenging. A lot of the issues the company faced were because of their our mistakes, whether from poor leadership or bad communication between the staff. Everyone there is trying to do too much, filling the gaps left from being understaffed.
However, all of my coworkers were a pleasure and I truly enjoyed going to the office each morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paste and strong growth in the community
Executive Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, március 15.
Truly a great community organization. Since the rebuild the Y has continued to grow by leaps and bounds. every one is so friendly and the community has embraced its YMCA
Productive, challenging and educational
Youth Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, január 19.
A typical day at work is usually live with noise of chatter and laughing from all directions of the workplace, I usually come in pumped and ready but just like them I'm worn out at the end of the day. The hardest part of my job is being able to complete the mission of YMCA when I have to pick up the slack of coworkers who choose when to come to work and manage more than the limit of students, but with every challenge comes a reward to know they enjoy being with the Y.
Educational Experiences, and Opportunities
Kontra érvek
Work hours, benefits, efficiency of staff
Great workplace
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2017, január 18.
Great company to work for. The company is passionate about getting children, who are zoned in the area, not currently enrolled in summer school a safe and fun environment where they engage in different games and activities.
Great work environment
Productive and great environment
Shift Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2016, december 8.
It's a great place to work, A typical day would be signing up a potential member, giving tours, and checking in the members. Co-workers are fun to work with and you learn about customer service and meet new people.
Free Memberships
Amazing place to work
Support Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2016, augusztus 25.
A typical day involved setting up the classroom, greeting kids and their parents, keeping the day moving and kids engaged in learning and activities. My co-workers were my friends and I enjoyed my job very much. This job was so much fun and energizing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible Place to work at.
Daycare Teacher- YMCA Naples (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Naples, FL2016, február 19.
Horrible place to work the child care center is very unorganized and half the time did not have answers to important questions. No training at all.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van