Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Myrtle Beach, SC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 763 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a camp councilor was a great experience for me. While meeting new people and taking care of kids you find out you have so much time and so much fun on your hands
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is suppose to represent community values. All this place cares about is money, they don’t care about employees, members or the community. They only care about money. Definitely the most greedy company I have ever worked for. If you want to be under appreciated, underpaid, and undervalued then this it the place for you.
The works easy
Management is horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with my group of people. But the paid need to get better. Then camp counselor would be happy to come to work.. I don't know what 8.50 hour does for some.
Kontra érvek
Need to paid more. Lot more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the YMCA, i love meeting the members and helping where I am needed. Helping the member from all different ages and diversities help me in my day to day life. I learn a lot from this job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was great. Pay was not the best. Work with you on all hours both morning and night. People are great to work with and the job is pretty relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was great, but I didn't seem to get enough games. Fellow refs were fun to be around, and so were the kids. This job helped me learn to keep my composure and deal with angry parents.
Pro érvek
Good pay and short work days
Kontra érvek
Little hours and angry parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice learning experience. Fun staff to work with. Enjoy interacting with the guest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
all I'm going to say is I have worked for two YMCA, and this one is my least favorite.
Friendly People
Kontra érvek
No breaks, want you to stay on the stand all day, poor management, lack of leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would come in, and have the kids greet me at the door with knowledge of my name, excited to see what I have planned for them that day. Manger never had any worries of my work ethic, always welcoming, co-workers were always just as fun to work with. Hardest part of my job is when I have to tell a parent about their child's behavior for that day. When I have children crying because they had so much fun with me, they don't want to leave.