Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Morgan Hill, CA

Értékelések kategória szerint
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 415 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a camp leader you learn a lot of different skill sets. Along the way i learned to lead a staff and i learned to lead a group of young kids. It was a great experience overall i would run a summer camp with the kids following a daily schedule where we had snack time we had fun activities out side and then we had arts and craft then lead to reading for the end of the camp.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work at, especially if you are just starting to work. Helping and working with the kids is a challenge but it is also fun! You feel as a role model for the kids in the program
Munkahelyi kultúra
I will spend the day interacting with members and guests making sure they feel welcome and have all their needs met.
I have learned how to connect with people in the most fulfilling of ways.

Management really shows they care about their employees by treating us with upmost respect.

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to impact every person that walks through the YMCA's doors in a warm and caring way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically we start off the day by greeting the kids until they are all settled down with their bags hanged up then we jump straight into hw. Next would be curriculum for the rest of the day which has a lot of outside group activities and indoor ones as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your entire work day is spent with kids. You sit with them during a meal. Give them homework assistance and reading time. Lead them in outdoor activities and teach them a different lesson provided by the Y each day. You have to be focused because there is a large amount of kids and tons of transitions into different activities. The hardest part of the job is the attitude you can sometimes get from the kids. Most enjoyable though is when you make a breakthrough with a kid.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA during my teenage years. It was a great place to gain experience working with school aged kids. The staff cares about the kids and team .
Pro érvek
The team work
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun job, positively impacting children's lives on a daily basis. You learn a lot from children, as they teach you things you may not have already known.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job to work at If you love to work with children and are attending school. Work with about 15.23 students. Help them out in there homework, activities that involve all the students, be a mentor to them about life positive and working in teams
Pro érvek
learning new things everyday
Kontra érvek
no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved working here, they had a great facility and a great environment they really made work fun place to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making connections with students while teaching and mentoring students is what is the enjoyable part of being a school site assistant director. Watchin students participate in program as they have fun and earn educational curriculum activities.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés