YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montebello, CA

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A toxic culture, with a trickledown effect on everyone else
Membership Sales (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, december 7.
While working there my my supervisor was replaced like 3 times. The executive director at the location hovers around everyone whispering to himself and is never pleased with anything you do. It’s a toxic culture where there the employees hours are cut while upper management plans a huge gala for themselves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Community
Senior Guard / Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2019, október 14.
I loved my time at the Y. As my titles states, many of our members were small town locals. Every knew each other were welcoming to employees and fellow members alike. Members would make you feel like part of the family. Not just by knowing your name or saying goodmorning, goodevening and goodbye. But by including you on discussions of their mental, spiritual, and physical health. It all felt very heartfelt and by the end of my run, I made friends that I still see and catch up with at the local grocery store or what not. The seniors were reflective mentors, the youth were like the kid brothers/sisters you never had, and every family that came in together, really engage with managers & employees. The staff was super supportive. It reminds me of an "Average Joe's" gym from the movie Dodgeball haha. Whether you're there to lift, take a few classes, or just rack up hours of your work shift, nobody applied any judgment, stigma, or pressure. The Y is really a home.
5,0
Great non profit organization
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, november 12.
Such a strong family oriented place. Great for all financial needs and friendly staff. The culture is very strong and the staff quickly become family.
Pro érvek
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Horrible hours
3,0
Good work environment
Membership Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA 906402017, május 24.
Days at work are usually slow. There are days where we are overwhelmed with customers but it is manageable. I learned how to work with others in and address problems presented to me. I learned how to manage my time and how to provide good customer service. The hardest part of the job would have to be working in a small area with other staff. I could sometimes get overcrowded.
It's ok
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2017, január 13.
Working at the YMCA has taught me how to handle stressful situations in a calm manner, since I was a lifeguard at the YMCA. However, trying to work with my school schedule and the aquatics director it was difficult a lot of the times. Minus, that hiccup in the road, it's actually not a bad place to work at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
teacher
teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2015, március 17.
I worked with second grade children. I helped them with homework. Arts and Crafts. Also we did physical fitness. Children have a sense of good leaders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for family, fitness and fun
volunteer development (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2013, augusztus 6.
A great place to work, lots of oppurtunity for advancement. If you love working with people from community this is the place to be.
Pro érvek
Working with members
Kontra érvek
Not open on Sundays

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van