Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Montebello, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Montebello, CA8 értékelés
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 532 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
i was in highschool and i would just clock in and get to my station because i taught fitness classes. alot of the times i didnt see my coworkers and i was alone. little bit of hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working there my my supervisor was replaced like 3 times. The executive director at the location hovers around everyone whispering to himself and is never pleased with anything you do. It’s a toxic culture where there the employees hours are cut while upper management plans a huge gala for themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at the Y. As my titles states, many of our members were small town locals. Every knew each other were welcoming to employees and fellow members alike. Members would make you feel like part of the family. Not just by knowing your name or saying goodmorning, goodevening and goodbye. But by including you on discussions of their mental, spiritual, and physical health. It all felt very heartfelt and by the end of my run, I made friends that I still see and catch up with at the local grocery store or what not. The seniors were reflective mentors, the youth were like the kid brothers/sisters you never had, and every family that came in together, really engage with managers & employees. The staff was super supportive. It reminds me of an "Average Joe's" gym from the movie Dodgeball haha. Whether you're there to lift, take a few classes, or just rack up hours of your work shift, nobody applied any judgment, stigma, or pressure. The Y is really a home.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Such a strong family oriented place. Great for all financial needs and friendly staff. The culture is very strong and the staff quickly become family.
Pro érvek
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Horrible hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days at work are usually slow. There are days where we are overwhelmed with customers but it is manageable. I learned how to work with others in and address problems presented to me. I learned how to manage my time and how to provide good customer service. The hardest part of the job would have to be working in a small area with other staff. I could sometimes get overcrowded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA has taught me how to handle stressful situations in a calm manner, since I was a lifeguard at the YMCA. However, trying to work with my school schedule and the aquatics director it was difficult a lot of the times. Minus, that hiccup in the road, it's actually not a bad place to work at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with second grade children. I helped them with homework. Arts and Crafts. Also we did physical fitness. Children have a sense of good leaders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place to work, lots of oppurtunity for advancement. If you love working with people from community this is the place to be.
Pro érvek