YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Moline, IL

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 921 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at Two Rivers YMCA is vibrant and peaceful at the same time!
Supervisor, Child Care Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL 612652019, szeptember 8.
Here the families of the community can come together enjoy each other’s company in a safe family friendly environment. Take a walk. Take a class or just hang out at the pool observatory window and make future plans.
Pro érvek
Discount membership for the whole family.
Kontra érvek
Summer hours are longer and more busy with no increase in pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great working experience for recreational administration
Graduate Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2019, június 26.
I was able to learn about the day to day tasks of recreational providers within non-profit organizations. My days were spent assisting with coordinating swim lessons and assisting with the weekly home school club classes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
MEMBER SERVICE'S (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2019, június 11.
If you are looking for a part time job this is the place for you! Working in Member Services is working with an amazing team and for an amazing boss!!
Friendly welcoming place
Preschool Teacher/Summer Camp Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL 612652019, január 22.
A bit stressful at times but very rewarding. Everyone is so nice and caring. Love coming in to work with the children. Pay is okay for the position I work.
flexibility
pay
A well working family
Adventure Guide (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, június 11.
We all work together to keep the children safe and entertained. Most of the employees are like a family. Most days are a little fast paced but very relaxed ( if you like to be around children).
Summer Counselor
Youth Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, május 24.
Mangement felt like they didn't know what they were doing. I didn't take them seriously. My job was very independent, I lead a group of 20 children along with another camp counselor. Rotate to a different location with different activities every hour. The activities could have been better planned out so children have more to do and learn more. Mostly kids were outside running around than doing an actually planned activity.
Pro érvek
Children were fun to teach
Management lacked skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
easy environment to get along with people in.
Kids adventure Center Supervisory staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, május 22.
Easy to get along with people there, and management and staff are easy to talk to. Learned a greater sense of responsibility having been responsible for the care of other peoples children. It was difficult at first keeping track of everyone in a large area, but I have learn where problem areas are and adapted to be able to keep an eye on all the areas, especially in problem zones.
Can put in availability
Kontra érvek
Sometimes need to remind them about availability
2,0
OK place to work
Youth Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, április 10.
The YMCA is a good place to work if you are in school or looking for a very part time job. There is very little room for career advancement and do not get paid fairly.
great work environment.
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2018, január 24.
Loved working here. My fellow employees were also friends which made the work days go by much faster. Managers were always there to listen and were very understanding about certain situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the most enjoyable part of the job
Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, november 21.
for me the most important and satisfactory is when the kids are happy because they are learning and playing at the same time and with my coworkers I always feel like my family and I really love work with them.
Pro érvek
very good coworkers and manager
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Horrible Place
Maintenance Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, szeptember 28.
The CEO is incompetent, suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, and offers absolutely no opportunities to move forward in the company, claiming constantly, "No one works here to get rich" yet makes over 100k a year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Unclear job responsibilities
Learn to Row Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, június 14.
It was a very fun experience to work at the boathouse. Great group of people, but the job responsibilities were unclear. There is only one supervisor at the boathouse at a time so that means you have to handle everything.
Great People
Unclear Job responsibilities
A true blessing
Site Leader - Before and After School (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, június 8.
Working for the Y is the greatest! I not only love working with all of the kids, but my coworkers and supervisors make working that much better. I always have a different experience every time I go to work, and it makes for great stories when I tell my friends how my work day was. Having great coworkers is amazing because working with kids can be stressful, so it's nice having someone there who is dealing with the same stuff and they can relate. My bosses are the best, truly. They are always right there for when I have any questions or concerns, and they are fantastic mentors. They always seem to have a level head about everything, even is stressful situations, which is amazing to look up to,
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
work flow varied due to weather and days working
Cashier on driving range, cleaned golf balls (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, június 7.
The work flow varied due to weather and days working. Gained Experience in cash handling, management rarely checked on the driving range. Job position was very simple, though slow at times.
family member discounts
Kontra érvek
not enough work hours available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great Place to work
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, május 16.
I enjoyed the environment, and loved working with kids, The job is fun and enjoyable but the pay is nothing compared to the work that has to be done. If i didn't love working with kids I would not have worked for the rate I was paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and wonderful work environment
Site Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, május 13.
I love my job! Working with kids everyday is a blessing. It's a balance of fun and work. Keeps me on my toes the whole day because it's 20-25 lives to look after everyday other than myself. It's a great place to make sure kids are doing safe and fun things after school instead of going home and sitting around all day and maybe not making the right choices. Being able to sit down and help them with homework is a wonderful feeling.
Pro érvek
Great co-workers and kids. Outside most of the day.
Not enough hours.
Productive and Efficient
Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, április 18.
Typical day would be to sign in, review the check list, complete the check list, if there is extra time get ahead on the check list, and then clean up for the day
Break time
Late nights
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great place for college students to work
Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2017, február 2.
Care, honesty, respect and responsibility are the four core values of the Two Rivers YMCA. At the Two Rivers YMCA we stand for Social Responsibility, Youth Development and Healthy Living.
3,0
Wellness Coach
Wellness Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2016, január 26.
Supervising gym
Helping members with machine training.
minor maintenance on circuit machines.
Talk to all guests.
traffic counts of members in gym.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with some amazing people.
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moline, IL2015, november 11.
I enjoyed working with the kids and the company overall was a good one and i really loved working with all of my coworkers the company was good too.
Free food
Meetings
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van