Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Milwaukee, WI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Milwaukee, WI89 értékelés
89 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 652 értékelés megtekintése
YMCA of Metro Milwaukee
Working for the YMCA has been a great learning experience. I have gain management skills, training and experience while working here. The staff is great and work together as a team to ensure members have a positive experience.
2,0
Fun work place
Everyone is a team player. They all work together to get the job done and keep everyone happy. The manager will work with you about issues you are having.
Job
I was working for the Ymca for 20 years. We always had leaders who respected us and appreciated our work. However, when management changed 6 years ago, everything changed. They has no respect for teachers and does not value us. We lost many teachers and parents as well.
Don't do it... Run?
I was always on time and never missed a class. I subbed everybody class. The pay was very low and I worked a lot off site. It wasn't any advancement offered to me. The worst part is that my paychecks was late or short. I wasn't payed for 3 months. It's a very unfair company and prejudice against the disabled.
Fun work place
The ymca pays lifeguards 8 dollars an hour which is more than some fast food places but isn’t much for living expenses and such. Though it is a fun job now that I’m out of school I need more hours to work and such
Pro érvek
Fun place very flexible schedule
Low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun Workplace
Often times it's hard to find a job that you love to do but I absolutely loved working as a day camp counselor loved the coworkers, loved the kids, and loved my manager. There was literally nothing bad that could've been said about that job. Management was great and she was understanding, I was all the kids favorite counselor and volunteered to do a lot of activities.The only hard part was when a kid was well acting up and even then that wasn't even that hard for us to calm them down. The most enjoyable part was well everything about the job from walking in playing with kids, special announcements, and our parties.
Free lunch
Nice people
I loved my coworkers and the work environment! The Y itself was pretty nice with good staff and easy-to-find offices/conference rooms. I learned how to work under a licensed program and had some leadership opportunities.
Flexible hours
pay
nice and warm environment
Fun and happy staff kind parents nice wooded area to walk the kids outside we provided lesson planes and news letters for the parents.also we provided breakfast lunch and snack for the kids
Chill Workplace
The work is relatively easy, the schedule is flexible, management is lax but sometimes highly inconsistent. Only worth working here if you are looking to advance in some form of physical therapy or personal training.
Free membership, Flexible schedule
Low Pay, Lack of Direction, Management is Ok
love it
might have been the best job i ever had. great people and the work was soo laid back. i meet the Governor and major. too bad they had closed down and reopen when i had another job.
Pro érvek
nice co workers good pay laid back work good pay
Fun place to work
Very laid back, loved interacting with the babies & toddlers. Fun place to work, very active. Loved the activities we did with the children, loved the swimming activities
Meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Short breaks sometimes didn’t get one
Nice place to work
The Y was a nice place to work. There were a few inner office issues occurring however none of it affected the work I was performing. Working with the children was a plus.
Pro érvek
Retirement package, friendliness of co-workers
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad
This place does not paid enough to live on and they are prejudice, the white women talk down to black women , daycare teachers eats the kids foods and their is not enough food that SDC send and they
Great for starting out
Working here as a high schooler was really great to have work life balance, but when i was in junior college it was even better. Working at the YMCA is rewarding,and gives many benefits to the employee.
Pro érvek
Flexable work hours and shifts
Low pay
fun place
Hd great summers working there, kids were always having fun. I have been working there for six plus years and every year there were always new faces and new experiences
Great Place to Work!
Working at the YMCA was an amazing Entry level Opportunity. I learned about how to enter a work force, cooperate with others, and made many friends. I would recommend it to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really nice place to work
A typical day at work was showing up with a smile and ready to greet the parents as they come in I learned a lot about different cultures that were very interesting and exciting. The hardest part was making sure you please the parents and keep them happy it was a challenge sometimes but it was done successfully. And the most enjoyable part was taking care of the kids teaching them new things helping them achieve their goals and seeing the smiles on there faces.
Great retirement fund
Healthcare
Fun and Rewarding Workplace
Fast paced, challenging, and heart warming. Helping people look great and feel great is a reward within itself. Not only do you help them reach their goals but you become apart of the journey and a story the’ll tell for life.
working with the children
seeing smiling faces early in the morning every day playing games with them helping them with their homework getting them and their parent making them snacks everyday
Pro érvek
working with the children daily
Kontra érvek
missing them on the weekend or when school was out
2,0
Horrible Management
If working a spit shift if4-5 hours a day wasn't bad enough, the management was a horrible role model for the school agers. Instead of engaging the children in group games or core building activities, she let them do their own thing which most often resulted in fist fights.
Good Job
Great place to work and, it's non-profit so you feel like your making a difference. Pay was a problem however that is the industry not the company. If you have the ability to work there it will change your life!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés