Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Millington, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a new counselor for YMCA summer camp and they did not provide me with any training. I was responsible for 30 first graders and was overwhelmed at first, but my co-counselors and managers were always supportive. I worked long shifts, but the kids were fun.
field trips
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work: Lots of activities, working with children ages six to ten years of age, challenging, creativity and maintaining safety. I learned daily that communication and self control is important. Management is good and inspiring. Coworkers are fool of excitement and knowledgeable. The hardest part of work, to need a lots of energy to keep up with kids. The must enjoyable part: The kids, their personalty and charmed.
Pro érvek
the pool and exercise equipment
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job allows you to be creative and innovative each and everyday. I enjoy working for the YMCA for more than 20 years.This company promotes health and wellness for all in every community it reaches.
Great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has been a good learning experience. I have learned good, professional communication skills, organizational skills, and how to manage a large group of children all at once.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work would be opening the pool in the mornings and train people during separate hours of my time. I have learned to deal with people and provide quality service for my members and keep them satisfied with their memberships when they come to the YMCA fitness area.Working at the YMCA has taught me many choices and life made decisions to further advance my opportunity to go for my passion of Personal Training.
Free Lunch, Friendly Staff, Work on other projects, Workout
Kontra érvek
No healthcare, No benefits, and not a clean environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
IT WAS ALWAYS FUN AND I ALSO LEARNED NEW THINGS SUCH AS TAKEN CARE OF YOUNGER AND OLDER CHILDREN AND TEENS
went alot of places