Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Middletown, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Middletown, NY25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 633 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It all depends on the type of job you are applying for will help you with the attire of clothing and the energy of the upcoming interview. It’s a big family working here honestly my favorite job out of everywhere I’ve worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for the Y, just wish they paid me more or what the job is worth. It is a real job with real demands, but the pay does not reflect this.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for this company for so many years helped me grow each and every day. I’ve learned patience is key while working with different children. Would like to see better pay and benefits.
Flexible hours
Pay, No PTO, No Benefits
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Go elsewhere you are never in ratio due to lack of staff there answer is you are ok or I’m trying getting supplies is close to impossible such as craft supplies or special activities for special needs students they give you no heads up or extra assistance for the children that need that
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, caring, flexible, and relaxed environment. I was given the opportunity as a leader to play and support children at the elementary level in academics and social life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff wasn't helpful and gosipped alot. The members were often rude and many members did not listen to nor appreciate the staff. The pay is nothing and volunteers aren't appreciated. The boss tries to do everything on her own and doesn't know how to give work/tasks to people. Never felt comfortable and I ultimately left. Not a team-oriented work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very unorganized, which takes away from the enjoyable moments with the children. The children always keep you on your toes and are easy going!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working for this company for nearly 3 years and I do not intend on leaving. I work in the youth and child watch center and I also volunteer when we have our events.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Middletown NY YMCA is possibly the most unorganized mess I have seen in 25 years of experience in the teaching field. COO and building manager are horrendous. To many dishonest things going on and nobody to report to. They also don't pay on a fair scale. if you are family you make more...never saw more family working together in a place! too weird for me.
the children
Kontra érvek
poor poor management and backstabbing
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a huge family, I loved being a party of them. I worked front desk and there were times where it was busy but for the most park it was pretty relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The wages paid do not compensate for the number of complaints received from the clients(members). The upper management is old and tired. They do a lot of irresponsible side stepping, which is felt by the rest of the staff who usually have to listen to the complaints about the outdated facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working for YMCA. Only reason i had to leave is because i started working at Medline and the hours i worked there didn't allow me to have both jobs.
Work with kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shawn Thomas is an amazing employer. He is very caring and attentive to individual employee needs. Working at the YMCA we give back a lot to the community and is very humbling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of my job is being around the kids and creating new games and activities with them. A typical day includes making sure before and afterschool programs are running smoothly as well as making sure staff are following policies and procedures. Unfortunately there are many times where things are miscommunicated between directors or are not communicated at all.
Pro érvek
Creating a healthy space for children to learn and grow
Lack of communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good seasonal job for college students and teachers looking to make extra money during the summer. Hours are good. Working with young children all day can be tough but rewarding.
Good hours, work outside
short breaks, limited flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have not only been able to work with a schedule that flows so effortlessly but I am able to spend more quality time with my children as well as provide activities that I wouldn't otherwise be able to afford
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an after school program so only worked for about 3hrs. Pay not worth the amount of work. Often stressful. Not very organized.
bonds with children
not good hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work was always fun and exciting. I was responsible to organizing and overseeing activities such as sports, games, crafts, and swimming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours for students, great activites with children, great coworkers, very flexible. The supervisors are slightly biased to certain people.
Constant fun
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide great service to workings parents. Many programs to help the community. The YMCA its a great place for families.
Pro érvek
Getting to know the comunity
no time for lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
4 starts. When power in command change CEO the job went down. A lot of good people left due to the new CEO. A typical day at work; busy from the time I get there until the time I go home. Many daily new experiences.
Pro érvek
no lunch time always busy, working extras hours and days
meeting the community