Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Meridian, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Meridian, ID19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 251 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires your whole focus and energy to interacting with the kids. I enjoy this job because I love working with kids, and having the ability to change their lives. Sports is one of my many passions in life and through this job I am able to share that passion with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the Y is always something new. the members are all so kind and coworkers genuinely feel like family even after a few days. everyone is more than willing to cover shifts or help outside of work. the work environment can be overwhelming at times but is always enjoyable. management is very understanding. working with kids can be difficult but is also very rewarding.
Pro érvek
working with kids, flexibility, pay raises, inclusive
Kontra érvek
can seem hectic, requires a lot of training depending on your department
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are always thinking of ways to improve the lives of everybody in the community including employees. They strive on community involvement and making sure they provide a safe & clean environment for children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great work environment and everyone there is super friendly, I loved working there as it was the best job experience I’ve ever had at a company. I got treated fairly and I loved my coworkers. Be on time, Be helpful, Be friendly, Be responsible, Be respectful, and you’ll fit in just fine.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you enjoy sports and working with children this is the right place for you. The YMCA is very flexible and you can learn a lot about how to work with children.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is really fun to work. The only thing that could be considered as a down side is the pay. You work with small children for about 6 hours on minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a tremendous employer where your work makes a difference in the community and your attitude affects everyone around you. Unfortunately the pay wasn't enough to sustain my livelihood.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just volunteered at the YMCA but it was fun and it was for school so it was just temporary in that time. A good place to volunteer is youre interested.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
AT the YMCA, you are paid poorly are given limited resources to complete the job. The benefits, other than retirement, are poor. It is terribly ran from the top to bottom with the best interests of the employees being last.
Free membership
Kontra érvek
Poor management, poor compensation, terrible benifits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gives families and kids a good time to enjoy a safe and protective environment. A place that offers financial assistance to help ensure that everyone can have a positive and safe learning experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed watching the little kids and holding the babies but i felt like i was under paid. I had to change alot of messy diapers. Also there were constantly sick kids in childwatch. Parents would bring there kids in sick so that way they could work out, then me and my family would always get sick.
holding babies
not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people to work with
great team aspect

fun place

challenging kids were the hardest part of the job

support from above
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the YMCA because it was an overall rewarding experience. I was given the opportunity to work with kids and network and meet a variety of people. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its great to run a AAU team at the YMCA, but the management kind of leaves you hanging. They start up everything, give you a schedule and kind of leave it at that, but other than that great times
The kids, The games
Leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good school, Good kids. did volunteer work for them, and though I didn't get paid it was worth it because the kids were so good.
The good games
Referees!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
 Washed towels and other items.
 Cleaned and took care of the sanitation for the YMCA complex.

 Helped members and guest with their needs and answered phones.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would watch patrons, and pass audits on the spot. I learned the importance of being alert for long periods of time. Co-workers were fun, but sometimes wanted you to take their shift without you taking theirs. The hardest part of the job was coming to training which was one hour on a Saturday. It was a 45 minute drive for an hour training, then a 45 minute drive back.
easy job
too many shift changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA. It has all of the positives of a not-for-profit and does a great job of including people regardless of their ability to pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jonathan did a great job of leading us in the right direction and it was a great work environment. I looked forward to working, and this job helped me get experience in the job field to build onto more difficult tasks/jobs.
good work environment
not many hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés