Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Memphis, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Memphis, TN45 értékelés
45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 217 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. They provide work uniforms ( shirts and jackets) which is great. Going from ELOP to YMCA pay was better and more resources for the aftercare program.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lifeguarding is a lot of fun and you learn valuable skills. At times the job can be very exhausting as most of the time we don’t have very good shift coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y was a great summer job to have. The kids and the fun you have make the days fly by, it almost feels as if you’re getting paid to have fun. Amazing coworkers too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you love helping children. The staff is friendly and respectful . Always keep their word on the safety of the children. Never have to worry
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA was the greatest experience ever.i got to Meet with some of the kindest people.ive learned a lot from my co workers and supervisors.the job was easy as long as I took my time with my tasks.the hardest part was not being able to satisfy everyone's needs.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My opinion about working is that it requires a great deal of willingness. Sometimes we have to drop other things so that we can be able to fulfill what’s being work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Y provides the benefit of flexibility and a way to improve your health as you will receive a membership and can visit any of the 11 locations locally and even out of state as a employee and member
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stress relieving, fair pay due to working hours. Slow paced with respectful employees and coworkers. Teamwork gets the job done as everyone count on each other
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was ran smoothly with many professional and friendly staff. There were no problems or concerns during my tenure. All activities were organized and fairly control throughout the process.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff was friendly and helpful.Admin. was good. This is a people place. lots of activities to do.I learned to stay in my buggie and watch the cars.Hardest part of the job is when it thundered and lighting you still had to watch the cars in the golf cart.
N/A
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for the YMCA. I am part-time and only there during the week from 4:30a-8:30a but it's a great time to help greet and motivate the members as they come in to begin their day.
Pro érvek
Friendly and fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours for me to support myself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at the YMCA required helping youth member with their homework and preparing for th model United Nations debates in. It was competitive and fun at the same time.
fun, educational
stressful at time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a great place to work. Though the atmosphere has changed recently under the leadership of the new CEO. Working for the Y gives one a sense of purpose. Good pay and great benefits.
Free membership and 401
Kontra érvek
Full time staff works a lot
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like children, this is the job you want. Youre on your feet most of the day and the kids dont give you much of a break but it can be a lot of fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job, is fun and healthy I love the environment and the people I learned a lot while working here it was wonderful experience my coworkers were enthusiastic and made it a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a very positive work place for all the kids&teenagers to keep them occupied, they enjoyed swimming arts&craft etc only thing was its only open during the summer.
It was free lunch
All day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the Y because everyone there is nice and caring. You always made friends with members and you always felt like you were right at home with family.
Friendly faces
Cold
Great Place
- Handle the tasks of providing support to the senior staffs in areas of providing instructions and activities to meet child's care program

- Responsible for maintaining educational programs and daily attendance records

- Perform the tasks of building and maintaining effective working relationships with parents and staff

- Handle responsibilities of monitoring supply inventory and organizing storage of supplies

- Monitor and oversee children in playing and learning activities

- Attend workshop, conferences and classes for professional development
Munkahelyi kultúra
I volunteered at the YMCA many times during my college career. I would recommend gaining experience at events, etc. that is hosted by the YMCA. Not only is it a great way to gain experience but it is also a great way to network with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be to watch kids and supervise them. I learned how to become even more prioritized. The workplace culture was very nice and well rounded. The hardest part of the job was late evenings. The most enjoyable was inspiring kids.
exercise
long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun staff, clear over arching goal, great youth programs, members are respectful, staff is very knowledgable and helpful
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés