Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Marblehead, MA

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 680 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
working in the heat
I worked at the island and they underpaid me despite working almost 48 hours a week. I was in the heat and blazing sun all day with tons of children of all ages which was fun but concerning.
5,0
Always An Adventure
Great job with hours, flexibility and locations. Other staff members are great and communication with parents is on point. Easy job to do and getting to plan educational activities to teach is always a new adventure to do.
1,0
Poor management
A particular director made everyone feel terrible, on edge it was her way or no way no support played favoritisms. Would embarrass people in front of others
3,0
Too much expected
The $11/hour pay is definitely not worth getting yelled at by moms all day. The Y didn't hire enough lifeguards and the front desk ended up getting blamed for their mistakes.
5,0
Review of job
I love being able to work with children during each birthday party and making their special day be fun and enjoyable for them and their families. I enjoy helping out with the different activities and setting up each birthday party.
Pro érvek
working with children and working with other staff members
Kontra érvek
constantly on your feet and very busy
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
part time employee
I worked weekends only. My job consists of serving birthday party families and creating a great time. Serve pizza/cake and sing happy birthday

My job doesn't get the credit I deserve
pizza/cake
being disrespected
ok
I did not enjoy working here, terrible management of the pools, I once had to guard two pools at once, which is very unsafe. No comraderie amongst employees
I feel...
I feel as if I am being treated differently because of my physical condition. The Lynch Van Otterloo YMCA has help me improve my condition since my accident in august of 2007. I am very grateful for that. But I feel as if I am being treated differently because of my physical condition when they aren't even sure of what I can or can't do. I have gained so much independence from going to this YMCA. Not having a lot of help from them but from my loving parents who know so much about the gym. I feel the qualifications needed to be a trainer or a staff at this YMCA should be changed or tempered with.
Free YMCA membership
Kontra érvek
No breaks, Not a lot of shifts I am able to take
Great work environment
The North Shore YMCA is very structured. Staff has great support from management and supervisors.
Flexible hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés