YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Maplewood, NJ

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 293 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Its okay
Teachers Assistance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 29.
The ymca is honestly a job you do not want to grow in. Its a good job for the moment if you are in college and need something to get you by. You are required to do so much and take a lot and dont get paid enough. Also, the bosses couldn't care less about you. It is extremely expensive for no reason and very unprofessional. To each is own, though .
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job for young adults (no kids) and/or young adults in school
Camp specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, augusztus 14.
Just like any non profit once their budget is cut the company is quick to cut off people. I wont speak about the school year but in the summer camps budgets were cut. People were losing hours. There was no issue apology from the higher ups or a warning before employment their might be a chance your hours will defer. Camp counselors and specialist make the camp what is

it if you cut those people hours theyre are not camp but they couls care leas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a fun working environment and it is a learning experience while working with young children.
Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, július 27.
My typical day at the Y is very welcoming and exciting to embark on a new journey with children every day. Each day there is something new to learn or a new skill that is learned.
Awesome job
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2019, január 30.
You get to have fun with kids and be a kid yourself. Having more discipline and being able to switch gears when you have to be serious. This job is great you learn a lot of things from working with kids and you get to meet all types of people
Acceptable College Career
Teacher assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2018, szeptember 14.
Working at the YMCA gave me the perfect platform to work and continue my education. There is not much room for growth, however, it offered a stress free environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day camps at the YMCA provide good entry-level jobs
Learning Specialist/Co-ordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2018, szeptember 14.
Working at YMCA day camps are a great seasonal job for high school and college students. All necessary skills can be learned during employee training, and developed over the course of the job. Work can be stressful at times, but is rewarding. Skills that translate well to other jobs are picked up. Problem solving, quick thinking, and communication are key skills that are learned and developed while working at the YMCA. Yearly raises and promotions provide a solid incentive to continue working at the YMCA.
Great Place to work!
Kindergarten Director/Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2018, február 7.
The YMCA is very family oriented. If you have a family and work full-time you will find them to be very accommodating to you. They also supply discounts to employees.
Family Oriented
No room for advancement
Great Place to work
Child Care Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, október 16.
Nice place to work, basically it is what you make it. Great place to find mentors if you want to work within that field. There are tons of networking opportunities if you want. The more you involve yourself, the better experience you will have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay pay, but poor management.
Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, július 14.
This job is for those without any career goals. The job pays well to say it's security. However, management needs improvement as well as overall company personnel. No one seems to be on the same page when it comes down to what employees and their rights. As an employee, you can never obtain the correct answer to any questions you may have.This is a great starter or extra income job!
Shift hours
Poor management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work
Teacher Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, június 29.
The YMCA is a nice environment to work in. Being able to see the progression of each individual child from the first day they walked in until the time has arrived for them to move on is astonishing. A typical day at the YMCA is providing the children with their needs intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally. Reading stories, doing creative art projects, allowing them to play outside and bond with classmates, having lunch, and of course giving them time to relax by having nap time.
never again
Teachers Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, május 25.
the children and the parent were amazing, to watch a baby grow and learn how to walk talk and eat was mind blowing. and even more so when you knew you had a part in it. but management ruined the experience.
Enlightening and heart-warming
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2017, február 21.
This experience was amazing. I had the best time of my life as a camp counselor at my local YMCA where I grew up myself. I really enjoyed working with kids ages 4-6
Child Care
Volunteer Work (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2015, július 20.
Working at “The Y” I my duties was to be a role model to the children.Displaying social skills when dealing with problems, be sure to interact with children as well as there parents. Innovate new ideas and games & activities for the kids.
1,0
stinks
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2015, február 14.
A typical job involves getting yelled at. Minimum wage . very hostile environment. Kids are great though. its very refreshing playing and with the kids.
Very Energetic
Counselor In Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2015, január 15.
The South Mountain YMCA was always filled with lots of energy and positivity. I enjoyed coming to work everyday, It was like a family there. I learned a lot about myself, I got to know all my campers individually, they taught me the meaning of life and to never take things so serious and to remain positive and happy! Seeing my campers advanced to the next swim level based on the lessons I taught them bought joy to my heart every week.
Pro érvek
Having an impact on a child's life for the better.
short breaks
productive and enjoyable workplace
Teachers Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, New Jersey2014, október 29.
I have learned such a great deal in the time working there and I have made a few life-long friendships. The skills that I have acquired here can most certainly be used for both the rest of my professional and as well as my educational advancement. From team building, social skills, patience, and even a few silly songs (few of which I still sing) the list can go on for miles. Some say it crazy to fall in love with children that do not belong to you, but that’s what happens at the Y. In the past three years I’ve meet and had the chance to care for about 21 kids ranging 3months to three years old, and it’s amazing how the time flies. I’ve witnessed first words, first steps, and first potty moments and even make believe stories.
the kids
parking
Really fun work place
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2014, szeptember 5.
great job, the hardest part is actually keeping up with the amount of kids that are in your group or that your watching, the most enjoyable part is everything else, there are so many activities and trips and you get to be a role model for awesome kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive none stop environment
CARE GROUP ASSISTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2014, szeptember 3.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the excitement of the kids as they explain their day.

The hardest part about the job is dealing with the different personalities of the kids.

My co-workers are very hard working and helpful team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Providing preschool children with an education through play
Assistant Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2013, május 27.
Engaging with children on a daily basis.
teaching children the basic level of preschool education identifying numbers and letters.
Also preparing the five year old students for kindergarten. the directors are always there when needed for assistants.
Everyone works as a team through the school building
enjoying working with children they learn something new everyday and the children teach the teachers as well.
hardest part of work is trying to break through to a new student and/or shy student.
being a team player
Kontra érvek
not being able to cover all assignments
Fun and productive
ASSISTANT SITE SUPERVISOR FOR SCHOOL AGE CHILDCARE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maplewood, NJ2013, május 11.
After School aged childcare
learned to ability to communicate with children and parents while gain leadership qualities and confidence to express myself in positive matter. Management is very precise and detailed oriented with clear communication between employee and employer. Keeping cool and not allowing frustration to show during certain situations is considerable the most difficult part of job. Interaction with the children makes it a satisfying day when clocking out.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van