Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Manhattan, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Manhattan, NY24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've had a great few years in the beginning, but with new management and changes, things were not the same. The good that came out of it were the staff I had and the children we serviced.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for a year in YMCA through this year I feel literally alone I didn’t feel encouragement or any support from management, they are disorganized, the salary at first per hour was good but after all the task that I had to do didn’t worth for me. In one year I had to solve by myself situations talking with parents and trying to improve the program.
+ great location

+ fear salary

- no opportunities to growth

- poor management

- they need to invest on sports programs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a calm place to work at but management was very unreasonable and wasn’t responsible they didn’t give me more hours and wasn’t very respectful but it’s a great place besides some of the negatives in the situation of working there in my experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team-oriented and organized through and through. Working at camp was fulfilling for both staff and campers. Plenty of activities and experiences throughout the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co-workers. We created schedules and when it was planned well, the days were perfect.
From working at the YMCA, I learned to be patient with others and to try my best when communicating with others.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was the best place I’ve ever worked at. The staff quickly became family. The pay was more than enough to satisfy me as a young teen. I hope to come back to this job again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun quick paced work environment with high demands of each individual, always keeps you on your toes and ready for whatever can possibly occur, I would certainly recommend the YMCA to those looking to build work experiences.
GYM membership
favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Spending most of the day working and having fun with camp kids while also maintaining a safe environment
- I learned alot about safety, how to interact with children, kids

- Management was great,

- Everyone was professional, knew what they were doing and it created an awesome work environment

-not really anything too hard,

- Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting these great kids and there parents also my fellow employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to do community service and a learning experience with mulitiple workshop and many more learning leadership and the role of leadership is a fun experiencwe
enjoyable
far
Munkahelyi kultúra
Volunteering at the YMCA was an amazing experience. All the staff were so kind and welcoming. The children were incredible. It was a great experience spending time with the children and making sure they have a nice experience in the city.
Reasonable hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was very comfortable and laidback for me to always get my work done on time. The most enjoyable part of the job was being apart of a great family like staff.
Comfortable Workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the YMCA at first was difficult. I honestly wasn't prepared for the summer and assumed working with kids would be a breeze. I had to learn quickly to be very understanding. Kids are no different than adults and they all have there own personalities . I figured if I just told a kids to listen they just would, I had to work with my co workers to learn the personalities of each kid to give them and my self the best experience of my life. This job helped me with my overall people skills and helped me understand how important a conversation can be.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and an great experience. They are a family ! Once a worker you will always have a home. Develop skills for everyday life as well as career. They always think of ways to improve.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day was pretty easy and structured.
I learned cool new games to play with the children.

Management was good.

Co-workers were ok.

Hardest part was dealing with different attitudes.

Most enjoyable thing was working with the kids.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good hours, flexable
Kontra érvek
Not too many hours, little pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was a great place to work for me because I was working with younger kids in summer camp. We got to go on many trips, play many sports and different games. It was all fun. However there are some stressful times like when children act up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Boss and supervisors treated us with respect everyday. My co workers were good support systems. We made sure we got our job done everyday and teach the kids a valuable lesson.
Pro érvek
The staff, Fun job, working with kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day included anything from sitting in the sun all day, with 40 to 50 people in the pool. to having to stand under an umbrella for hours, in the poring rain, without any people in the pool. i learned, how to react under pressure and work efficiently with co workers. Management in this particular situation was never present besides the day i was hired. my co workers were a fun bunch of people from different parts of the world. the hardest part of the job was having to constantly tell people to stop doing something because it wasn't safe, and it ruining their fun. the most enjoyable part of the job was everyday at the end when everyone went home safe and sound after having a fun day at the pool.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors were very helpful and always on top of things. Working with children here at Chinatown YMCA was one of the best experiences I've had so far.
Pro érvek
Helpful supervisors, well balanced program schedule.
Small amount of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the staff was great , the kids were friendly . Parents were really happy when their kids went home and told them what a productive day they had and how much they learned.
Great staff
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work a wonderful day and the think I always learn something new the way the kids act what improvement from the class, the management they are great to work with my co- workers great working with them will the hardest pat of the job is that to me there is none because i'm doing something that I love always getting up to coach kids the greatest game which is soccer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management and staff were awesome never a dull moment! a lot of staff involvement in the community which I loved!!!! staff parties and staff appreciation were also great!!
Pro érvek
being able to meet people from around the world
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés