Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madisonville, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Madisonville, KY7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 563 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working there. I made a lot of friends and they are still my friends to this day! I enjoyed working with the public and it was well organized.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the management was very unorganized. I didn't receive compensation for the first few weeks I was there. there were never many people visiting the aquatic center.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA was such a wonderful experience for so many years. I was able to grow in so many ways at my time during this job. I learned so much about responsibility, honesty, loyalty, and promptness.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had five hrs to cook breakfast and lunch and until recently snack. We have almost 200 kids for snack and 40-50 for breakfast and lunch, if a no school day 100 people for breakfast and lunch. Management does not use open door policy well, morning staff was awesome to work with. I had to keep the kitchen clean according to health department and state guidelines. Afternoon staff would use the kitchen and leave messes/food open. Management thought I was to picky at how clean the kitchen should be. I take pride in my work and doing it the right way especially if I have to sign my name on state papers.
Pro érvek
The hours
Kontra érvek
To much work for little pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day consisted of me cooking breakfast and lunch for 3-5 year olds. I learned the rules and regulations for preparing meals for children in Kentucky schools. The management was wonderful and always around when you needed them. All of my coworkers were fantastic. The hardest part of the job was planning the meals out for each week. I loved everything about this job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super hot in the summer, but a fun first job! got to teach kids how to swim and watch them grow up.
3,0