YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madison, AL

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 820 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and family friendly workplace.
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, október 15.
I enjoy my time as an employee and also a valued member of the Hogan Family YMCA. Unfortunately I cannot make a sustainable and consistent income there. The hardest part of the job is wanting to help people but not making enough to cover my expenses. I've definitely tried my best in the last five years, but it's time for me to look for other career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job but also boring at times
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2019, augusztus 19.
It was a super easy job and there was not very much cleaning to do. it was very slow paced and would get boring but at the same time it was the easiest job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy helping people best part
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE / CHILDWATCH (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, december 19.
I worked at the front desk 4 1/2 years and recently transferred to the childcare department. The children’s ages are infants to 7 years old. I have met fantastic employees and have fun every time I go to work. My management has been excellent in assisting my schedule. Since I work 2 jobs (the 2nd job on Sat/Sun) and returning to classes, a work/ life balance is important to me. The management has always been helpful in advice and accommodating my availability. The teamwork is incredible. I could not have found a better group of people to work with. Since they are a non-profit organization, their pay scale is different, however employees are given free memberships.
Pro érvek
Free membership, supportive management, teamwork, great people to work with, helping people
pay
I Love the YMCA
Member Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, június 1.
I LOVED working at the YMCA. The staff and all of the members were very kind and very personable. I gained a lot of customer service experience working as a MSR at the YMCA.
3,0
Personal Training
Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2018, február 12.
I was hired on as a person training just as a temporary job while I find something more permanent. Everyone is nice and an enjoyment to work with, however, it is very difficult to receive clients. I have been working here for about 4 months now and only have 3 clients for a total of 5 hours a week. If you are looking to work as a personal trainer I suggest looking into other gyms.
Great part-time job
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2017, december 6.
This is a great place to get started as a lifeguard or swim instructor since they have an indoor pool and you can work year-round. You will not be able to work full-time, so it's just a side job. The atmosphere probably varies from one facility to another but my Y is professional yet laid-back. No unnecessary stress but we are expected to act like professionals, work, and get the job done. Other than that, we can swim or work out on breaks and basically enjoy what we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Safe and fun workplace. Very organized.
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2017, május 10.
I work about 6 hours on a regular day watching children and making sure they have a fun productive day at camp. The camp provides a safe environment for the children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Child Watch Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2017, március 15.
The YMCA is a great organization. I was a member before I began working with the YMCA and loved the services it provided and what it stood for. The staff is genuine and truly care about their employees. It is like a family.
Very profeessional Fitness Environment
Personal Trainer/Wellness Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison Alabama2017, február 18.
Great staff and personnel. The members and clients are serious about their fitness and overall health. The gym is a great place to train clients. The track upstairs is useful for the members and clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Culture and mission to make a difference in the community
Youth and Adult Sports Program Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2017, január 16.
Love working for the YMCA! The YMCA is a great company to work for, the leadership staff truly care for families and individuals.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and on task group of individuals that enjoy what they do!
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2016, december 20.
I thought the Y was a fun place to work, unfortunately the scheduling and upper management was a little unorganized which made working there a bit of a challenge.
Pro érvek
Free membership, fun atmosphere to work in
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, low pay, unorganized
4,0
Hardworking
Child Care Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2016, június 27.
There was a lack of communication at times within the managers and employees, but everything seemed to be handled well and with reason. Very important jobs were done daily and respected from staff.
Flexible schedule
Helping YMCA Members
Customer Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2014, január 23.
Management was excellent..very flexible..a typical day at work was usually a stress free environment but always about business and putting the guest or member first.
Pro érvek
interacting with people on a daily basis
3,0
Great work atmosphere
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/Party Greeter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2012, november 20.
Days were often filled with hard work and many tasks. I enjoyed most days but some were almost unbearable.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff, poor corporate structure.
Membership Assistant/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, AL2012, november 4.
Typical non profit struggling financially. Great people.
great community
no room for advancement.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van