Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Madison, AL

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was simple and not too difficult but advancement was typically based on seniority rather than ability and work ethic. The culture is great; all of the employees are very inclusive and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my time as an employee and also a valued member of the Hogan Family YMCA. Unfortunately I cannot make a sustainable and consistent income there. The hardest part of the job is wanting to help people but not making enough to cover my expenses. I've definitely tried my best in the last five years, but it's time for me to look for other career opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a super easy job and there was not very much cleaning to do. it was very slow paced and would get boring but at the same time it was the easiest job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the front desk 4 1/2 years and recently transferred to the childcare department. The children’s ages are infants to 7 years old. I have met fantastic employees and have fun every time I go to work. My management has been excellent in assisting my schedule. Since I work 2 jobs (the 2nd job on Sat/Sun) and returning to classes, a work/ life balance is important to me. The management has always been helpful in advice and accommodating my availability. The teamwork is incredible. I could not have found a better group of people to work with. Since they are a non-profit organization, their pay scale is different, however employees are given free memberships.
Pro érvek
Free membership, supportive management, teamwork, great people to work with, helping people
pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVED working at the YMCA. The staff and all of the members were very kind and very personable. I gained a lot of customer service experience working as a MSR at the YMCA.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired on as a person training just as a temporary job while I find something more permanent. Everyone is nice and an enjoyment to work with, however, it is very difficult to receive clients. I have been working here for about 4 months now and only have 3 clients for a total of 5 hours a week. If you are looking to work as a personal trainer I suggest looking into other gyms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to get started as a lifeguard or swim instructor since they have an indoor pool and you can work year-round. You will not be able to work full-time, so it's just a side job. The atmosphere probably varies from one facility to another but my Y is professional yet laid-back. No unnecessary stress but we are expected to act like professionals, work, and get the job done. Other than that, we can swim or work out on breaks and basically enjoy what we do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work about 6 hours on a regular day watching children and making sure they have a fun productive day at camp. The camp provides a safe environment for the children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great organization. I was a member before I began working with the YMCA and loved the services it provided and what it stood for. The staff is genuine and truly care about their employees. It is like a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff and personnel. The members and clients are serious about their fitness and overall health. The gym is a great place to train clients. The track upstairs is useful for the members and clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for the YMCA! The YMCA is a great company to work for, the leadership staff truly care for families and individuals.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I thought the Y was a fun place to work, unfortunately the scheduling and upper management was a little unorganized which made working there a bit of a challenge.
Pro érvek
Free membership, fun atmosphere to work in
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, low pay, unorganized
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a lack of communication at times within the managers and employees, but everything seemed to be handled well and with reason. Very important jobs were done daily and respected from staff.
Flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was excellent..very flexible..a typical day at work was usually a stress free environment but always about business and putting the guest or member first.
Pro érvek
interacting with people on a daily basis
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days were often filled with hard work and many tasks. I enjoyed most days but some were almost unbearable.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical non profit struggling financially. Great people.
great community