Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lynn, MA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 668 értékelés megtekintése
fun
i loved working with a child, it was the i coulda work in my life. it was a very nice experience. i loved working in the ymca.
extras hours
The work environment
I love the work environment at the YMCA. Everyone is very friendly and the bosses always want to see you grow and succeed. The kids are kind and there is always something to do . Curriculum is done for the kids to have daily activities and learning .
Healthy Enviornment
The management at the Lynn Ymca is very Supportive, the staff are great to work with and everyone comes into work every day ready to change lives & make a difference! The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the connection you make with the children and their families.
Fun
Such a great experience I learned a lot about myself and the kids I worked with.i would totally recommend it to anyone.it is a fun and easy job. great three years working there.
A Great company if you like to be around People
If you the type of person that like to engage with people or kids. Working at the YMCA is a good place to work. It is a little un-organized majority of the time, but they get the job done.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Great company
The entire staff at the ymca is very well trained, everyone was really nice and management was always available to help with any issues regarding customer service
great staff
low wages
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with the children
I personally enjoyed working with the children however it was somewhat difficult to bond with colleagues who had been in the work place longer. Other than that, the job was full of events that I would return to!
Pro érvek
activities, adevntures, children, social gatherings
competition, restrictions
Great
Great place with great benefits. Great staff whom are always helpful.Clean facitlities. Great way to get familiar with high volume calls at peak times and issues members may have had. Learned how to deal with children and service the many needs of them and their families.
3,0
A Day at the YMCA
A typical day as councilor a the YMCA involved taking the attendance of group in morning so you know how many children you are responsible for.

The rest of the day consisted of games and activities to keep the childeren busy throughout the day
Pro érvek
the pay wasn't worth the hassel
Kontra érvek
my job was in the same city I live in
Munkahelyi kultúra
After schools program for the children in the city of Lynn
I would come here after school and the shift was from 2-5. I worked with children ages 5-15.
This was my first real job. in these 4 years I learned patience, composition, that I can be a positive role model and most importantly, I learned that I love children.

The management was good, very professional.

The hardest part of the job was making sure every child felt like they were getting something out of the program. I always wanted to make sure I had the best and most creative games and ice breakers to ensure these children had the best the hours of their day. I was also young so it was hard for me to gain respect from the staff, being only 15 as well as from the older children, since we were so close in age.
The environment
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place with childern
helping kids and family to learn about fitness and health. Teaching morals and respect
Gym pool basketball court
Hourly work
YMCA
I work in the school age program. We are to supervise the kids and plan activities for the day. We would go to the park, bowling Museum of Science
Free breakfast and lunch
2,0
Helping Little kids
It was a great place to work at. Working with little kids all day, teaching them how to play sports. Also making sure all of them did there homework and teaching them how to show sportsmanship towards other players and kids.
Pro érvek
teaching kids how to play sports
low pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés