Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Louisville, KY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Louisville, KY114 értékelés
114 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 673 értékelés megtekintése
Front Desk Clerk
This job is a very fulfilling job if you like to work with diverse people. You become family with the staff as well as the members of the gym. The pay is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great coworkers
Great hours and was enjoyable to go into work everyday! The pay was decent so that could definitely improve but overall the management was great! Would definitely recommend!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
It’s fun job to do. Requires a lot of patience and having to like kids, you also will be working in the heat so you have to like summer time and be responsible for the kids and their safety.
Food
The food at the ymca was not good for the kids. It was healthy but it was things children do not. Some kids did not touch their foods because of the way it looked and smelled. Terrible smell throughout the YMCA.
Productive and fun workplace
This job was a great eye-opener and allowed me to focus on the positives when working for a non-profit organization. As an employee, i helped
• Referee seasonal sports including basketball, soccer, and baseball

• Assist parents with any questions they may have concerning their child and participation

• Organized team practices/ prepping the field for a good nights practice

• Answering phone calls/ various emails with questions, comments, or complaints about their team/ child’s experiences

The beauty of this job is it allowed me to be extremely versatile, where I was able to work many roles from working as a referee all the way up to site supervisor. This Job allowed me to see the positives when working in sports.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Great Culture, bad management
Management is terrible, policies and procedures are backwards, pay is sub par, they absolutely do not care about any personal obligations outside of the YMCA
Great Job
The job I had with the YMCA worked well with my schedule and I met many amazing people through all the trainings and the interview process. I would definitely recommend.
I love the YMCA
I currently work at the YMCA. I love the work environment that is there. It is very relaxed and laid back. The hardest part of the job was being trained in the beginning
Fun job
The job was fun. You get paid to play with kids all day. They can be flexible in work and schedules. Several outside activities are planned for staff.
3,0
Ymca
The people that I worked with were wonderful. It was a good environment. I loved working with the kids. We went on a lot of fun field trip and it wad a lot of team bonding.
Need to like children
I like working here. Great relationships with children and families. Love my coworkers. They are the best. Summer is long and hot! But seeing the kids enjoy all of the art and field trips, especially swim is worth it. Great job for college students and people who only want part-time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Free membership with employment.
Shifts for either of my positions were 4 hours on average. I learned a lot of people skills there due to the number of member interactions I had. Management is diverse and see themselves as equal employees to their staff.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for summers between college
Working as a camp counselor in the summer, it was a great job to have to save up some money. Could be long and exhausting days but all worth it and you get out of it what you put in. Had some of the best summers with the most amazing kids!
Love my job!
I have loved my job at the YMCA before/after school care! Before, I couldn’t see myself as working at a job like this but now I never want to leave. The management is so amazing and always willing to work around schedules and issues. Couldn’t ask for a better part-time job.
the ymca
this was one of the best job i ever had. the poeple and managment team was wonderful. i loved everything about this job. you so much. the workplace was always clean.
the people and children
there is no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good place to work!
Very good job! But a few employees are very unprofessional and bullies. Working with the youths and families is a very positive experience because you are getting the opportunity to help struggling youths and their families. Most residential facilities are paying more based on their employees education attainment level and previous years of experience. Nepotism is a slight issue of concern in the youth worker department. Abuse of company rules and policies are violated by a few employees on second shift.
Great company
Kontra érvek
Low pay needs to be increased based on education and experience.
great questions
The YMCA was by far the best job i’ve ever had. the school that I worked with was amazing, my managers were always extremely helpful and there was never a question about whether or not they cared. if the pay was more then I would still be working there to this day, so I would definitely recommend the position.
Great Environment
A great place to work where the emplyees are all wonderful and provide a positive work day. Everyone helps one another out when needed and everyone is mindful of each other.
benefits, hours, teamwork
Kontra érvek
could work longer hours if short staffed
Nice place to work
Good staff, good atmósfere, low salary policies. I think they should pay higher, specially to the kids attendants. Work with kids is not easy at all. Is a beautiful work anyway.
nice place
YMCA really helped me when I was struggling to keep my child away from me. I could use the facility free for my child at the same time working for their actual day care.
free care
Fun place to work
I worked before and after school, welcoming kids with a smile. My favorite part of the day was playing organized games with all age groups. The management was kind, fair and fun to work with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés