Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Livonia, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Livonia, MI18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 363 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I played games with the kids. The kids got their free lunch during the summer. After lunch we would play games and do crafts. My favorite activity was building legos with the kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exactly what you would expect from working for a not-for-profit fitness facility. They look for good people with healthy attitudes and work-ethics, but expect to work to carry the slackers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. I love it there but wish the pay for lifeguards and swim instructors was more competitive. The perks that come with working for them are free gym membership and discounts for family. They also have really flexible hours so it is easy to have two jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not the best, but the work culture makes up for it. Better as a long term part-time job than to make a quick buck. Not very competitive, as there is not a lot of applications.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing environment for a new trainer due to the myriad of different types of people you will encounter. Different special populations and demographics.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They expect a lot from you without any compensation, it is a great first job for younger adults that need to gain experience in the working world. the most enjoyable part of my job was working with the kids and learning all about budgets and marketing.
Free membership
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a pretty good place to work at if you plan on working in the health fitness field.My co-workers are great and the members are nice. It's a good start to after college or while in high school.
felexible
Kontra érvek
only part time, minimum weage, some members are rude.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a terrible experience. Management was terrible in all levels of the company as well as very inconsistent. I wouldn't recommend anyone at the location I worked at.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with this company. I worked there did the best that I could. I trained other employees. I taught children and adults how to swim and how to float in the water.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is very friendly and has a great staff. Nobody is judgmental, everybody is always positive. I didn't receive benefits because I was part time, however it was still a great environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the Youth Day Campers as a Camp Counselor. It was rewarding getting to watch the kids grow throughout the summer but it could be stressful at times. The counselors all got along great and it was a good place to work;.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people are what make the company and job worth it. The cause for the y is what makes it worth it. It is laid back and the people are great there.
membership and friends
lower pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working for the YMCA . Very family oriented ! Everyone down to the members always were very kind and caring. Great hour and they were always very understanding.
Pro érvek
free membership, discounted personal training sessions
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is a great experience. Working with so many different people and different kids. Going to work is a pleasure the kids there will keep a smile on my face.
Laughter
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a wonderful experience. I loved this job. It was very rewarding and I loved working with the kids as well. I learned about grants. I also learned how to run a functional program. It is here where I really learned what teamwork and family was about.
Staff, Members and Children
Kontra érvek
The pay was not very much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a very enjoyable job. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule. You say what days and hours you would like to teach. If you need to cancel a class for any reason, you can just add a class to the end of the semester. The students are eager to learn and make this job a truly enjoyable experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the YMCA, where I'm looked highly apon. Very fun and relaxed family environment.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
no lunches, no health benefits, minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working from 6:30 am to 6 pm can take it's toll on you five days a week but working with young children and watching them enjoy their day camp experience is truly rewarding as a counselor. The hardest part about this job was when some co-workers would call in sick and I had to maintain all my campers alone. Daily activities with the campers was the most enjoyable part of this job, along with the fact that I was a role model for these kids.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés