YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Livonia, MI

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 350 értékelés megtekintése
Ok
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, november 4.
Exactly what you would expect from working for a not-for-profit fitness facility. They look for good people with healthy attitudes and work-ethics, but expect to work to carry the slackers.
Great family friendly environment
Aquatic Instructor and lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, október 2.
Great place to work. I love it there but wish the pay for lifeguards and swim instructors was more competitive. The perks that come with working for them are free gym membership and discounts for family. They also have really flexible hours so it is easy to have two jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Average pay, great experience.
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, augusztus 18.
Pay is not the best, but the work culture makes up for it. Better as a long term part-time job than to make a quick buck. Not very competitive, as there is not a lot of applications.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to flourish as a trainer
Personal Training Coordinator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2019, június 18.
An amazing environment for a new trainer due to the myriad of different types of people you will encounter. Different special populations and demographics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to feel like you are a part of your community
Gymnastics Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2018, május 2.
They expect a lot from you without any compensation, it is a great first job for younger adults that need to gain experience in the working world. the most enjoyable part of my job was working with the kids and learning all about budgets and marketing.
Free membership
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start after college or while in high scholl if you plan on to persue and career in health fitness
Lifestyle Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2018, január 26.
It's a pretty good place to work at if you plan on working in the health fitness field.My co-workers are great and the members are nice. It's a good start to after college or while in high school.
felexible
Kontra érvek
only part time, minimum weage, some members are rude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
terrible
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, november 24.
Overall it was a terrible experience. Management was terrible in all levels of the company as well as very inconsistent. I wouldn't recommend anyone at the location I worked at.
Summary of YMCA
LifeGuard, Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, október 8.
I enjoyed my time with this company. I worked there did the best that I could. I trained other employees. I taught children and adults how to swim and how to float in the water.
Very family oriented
Front desk receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, augusztus 7.
YMCA is very friendly and has a great staff. Nobody is judgmental, everybody is always positive. I didn't receive benefits because I was part time, however it was still a great environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good summer camp to send your children
Youth Day Camp Counselor for the YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2017, március 24.
I worked with the Youth Day Campers as a Camp Counselor. It was rewarding getting to watch the kids grow throughout the summer but it could be stressful at times. The counselors all got along great and it was a good place to work;.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
great people work here
TENNIS INSTRUCTOR and ASSISTANT TENNIS MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2015, június 19.
the people are what make the company and job worth it. The cause for the y is what makes it worth it. It is laid back and the people are great there.
membership and friends
lower pay
Love!
Summer Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2015, február 4.
I absolutely loved working for the YMCA . Very family oriented ! Everyone down to the members always were very kind and caring. Great hour and they were always very understanding.
Pro érvek
free membership, discounted personal training sessions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun work place
Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2014, augusztus 8.
This job is a great experience. Working with so many different people and different kids. Going to work is a pleasure the kids there will keep a smile on my face.
Laughter
No breaks
Wonderful place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2013, július 10.
This was a wonderful experience. I loved this job. It was very rewarding and I loved working with the kids as well. I learned about grants. I also learned how to run a functional program. It is here where I really learned what teamwork and family was about.
Staff, Members and Children
Kontra érvek
The pay was not very much.
Flexible work experience
American Sign Language Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2013, június 14.
This is a very enjoyable job. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule. You say what days and hours you would like to teach. If you need to cancel a class for any reason, you can just add a class to the end of the semester. The students are eager to learn and make this job a truly enjoyable experience.
Great work environment
Day Camp Counselor/ Coach / Referee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2012, november 20.
I love the YMCA, where I'm looked highly apon. Very fun and relaxed family environment.
flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
no lunches, no health benefits, minimum wage
Working with children
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Livonia, MI2012, július 1.
Working from 6:30 am to 6 pm can take it's toll on you five days a week but working with young children and watching them enjoy their day camp experience is truly rewarding as a counselor. The hardest part about this job was when some co-workers would call in sick and I had to maintain all my campers alone. Daily activities with the campers was the most enjoyable part of this job, along with the fact that I was a role model for these kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van