Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lakeland, FL

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 733 értékelés megtekintése
YMCA of West Central Florida
It works with my school schedule because I’m in class most of the day. But the hours are short and you get minimum wage. Coworker are ok. The kids and families are great. The kids always make me laugh
Pro érvek
Kids grow to love you. Great place to start if you are looking to go into childcare or teaching.
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage. Short hours. No benefits besides using the gym for free.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace , very energetic and very organized
I have worked with the YMCA for the past 3 years and it was my first job out of high school and its a great place to work for a college student. Its fun , youthful, and provides plenty of learning opportunities for all staff. Overall its a vibrant place to work and to grow and the staff and children all make it feel like one big family.
Interactive, family-oriented business.
Great job with amazing coworkers and members. Very family oriented and positive environment. Only downfall is no benefits unless you are a director and can only work part-time.
Wonderful place to Work
Good work environment iwould recommend it as a lifelong career. Good learning experience a place with exceptionable team work ethics. Manager and staff work cohesive well.
Friendly
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It gave options to work at different locations
It was a great place to work it allowed me to help out the kids that was there and we was able to mentor and help with homework. Was able to work with parents to help with their kids
Pro érvek
working with kids and families
hours worked
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Cute Kids
You get to play with kids for four hours a day which is pretty fun. Upper management wasn't the best at first but the old assistant director left and I like the new one so that's better. Pays not fabulously great but hey it's a part time job y'know?
snack
upper management
Benificial to our youth.
I like working at the YMCA, and most importantly the children. They are always excited to do crafts and interact with each other. I never have a bad day working at the YMCA.
Free gym membership
Healthcare
worked in different departments
the lifeguarding part was great
the after school job at the time was stressful. the manager at the time was not nice. the job was very stressful and you had to be extra careful of what you did to not get in trouble
Job flexibility
A typical day at the YMCA was definitely different from the last. New faces would come through the door and make a persons day. This was one of the major things I learned from this job, how to interact with different types of people. It was also the part I loved the most. From teaching swim lessons to the kids to answering questions ask by the average member, all of this was so fun for me. But like every job there is always hard parts. The hardest part of the job was consistently being alert. If you are personally having a bad day, that had to be left outside when you arrived at work. Overall the YMCA is a great first job to any high school student.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have a good nursery .
They don't care for the staff what so ever. They make you feel miserable and they have no problem telling you that you are replacble. The suppervisors have no idea what they are doing and if there is a problem they just put you in the back of their head.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of different activities going on
Enjoyed working there for a short time. Had fun meeting new people and thought the environment was low stress and fun to be there. Learning to work at the front counter was not hard and enjoyable.
Pro érvek
Fun environment, low stress, nice coworkers
Kontra érvek
Low pay, work all hours day, night, weekends
learning advancement
A typical day at YMCA was very busy dealing with energetic kids of all ages. I was learning more childcare training. The workplace is clean and neat that I would recommend this to others.
Clean facility
coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work while in college
Worked there in college. Flexible hours and a good place to gain experience dealing with people. Free gym membership was included so that was a plus. Loved my boss as she worked with me as classes and schedule would change each semester.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work and a great place to express Christian values. Management is wonderful and everyone is easy to get along with. Members are great and the staff are willing to help each other.
Great first job
Low pressure but have to be able to do a little bit of everything. Always get suckered in to doing more things then just my job but everyone is friendly and willing to help.
It's an easy work place
Bad pay and hours
Good place to grow
growth, development, positive culture, rewarding, fast-paced, teamwork, support, mission driven environment, strong leadership development and management. promotions and upward mobility, transferable skill development.
N/a
Working at the YMCA is a great experience. The whole staff is very friendly, along with Management. I would recommend working here.
Good job for summer
I loved working as a life guard and as a summer camp councilor. Although the management was very disorganized, especially in the Aquatic Department.
Great working with kids
Working with the kids was great
Part time hours

Off site location kind of far from where i lived

Overall it was a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for part time employment
This would a great place for young people to get job experience and work part-time. You get to know the community and be involved.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and energetic place to be.
Lakeland Family YMCA is a great place. Employees are like family the management helps to train, motivate, and develop their staff.
Free Membership
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés