YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Lake Wylie, SC

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Great Life Experience
Counselor & General Athletics Chief (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2019, július 6.
I worked as a summer camp counselor at YMCA Camp Thunderbird for three summers. The YMCA is a highly organized organization with a clear and effective chain of command. I felt valued and taken care during my time with the YMCA.
Friendly, Advancement Opportunity, Raises, Benefits
Camp counselor
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2019, január 31.
Great experience. great management. great coworkers. Flexible and fun to work with the kids. I would recommend and I went to return working there multiple summers.
3,0
Stressful and Crazy
YMCA Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, november 18.
This job was crazy all the time. I got paid minimum wage for a full time job which I don't think was correct of them. It was just a summer job that I was ready to get over with when I got done.
Summer Job
Residential Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, szeptember 24.
It is a great summer job that provided a lot of fun experiences would recommend to any college student. You get the opportunity
to work and influence young minds.
Free food and housing
Ymca
Teaching Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2018, augusztus 24.
It was a great job to have during high school and it has opened many doors for along the way. The people there treat you like family from your very first day and after your last day working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
It was very unorganized.
Childcare Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017, szeptember 17.
A typical day at work was a stressful one. We as counselors were not given any real guidance as to how to smoothly run through the day. I definitely learned how good I am about taking control and I feel confident in my ability to run things now. I did enjoy working with the children and I am sad to leave the job.
Free Gym membership
No benefits besides membership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved working here
Waterfront Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017, május 20.
If I could've worked here forever, I would've. The staff really care about each other, we had fun and were always laughing. The management always found new challenges to present to the staff to tackle. I felt like I made a difference in children's life with the afterschool program and the activities we got to do with the children.
Ymca camp thunderbird
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017, május 17.
My typical day at Camp Thunderbird consisted of preparing the site for the days activities, entertaining the children with skits, games, and outdoor activities, commuting the children from one point to another in a timely manner, and communicating with the children to make sure that they were safe and secure. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to interact with children of all different ages and backgrounds and being exposed to something different everyday.
Pro érvek
interacting and communicating with children of all different ages.
Productive and friendly workplace
Front Desk Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017, február 22.
I am very happy to be part of this organization. I support what the YMCA stands for and the help they give to so many under privilege individuals and families. It is so amazing to watch kids enjoying such a positive safe environment.
Pro érvek
Meeting new awesome people daily
Not best salary
Fun
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2017, január 6.
Loved it the employes were awesome. 5!3) hours were great. The only down fall to working for the YMCA was the low pay. It was good for a highschool part time job but that's it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Groundskeeper/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2016, október 6.
Very Productive but not a fun place to work at. But the management wasn't the best. I still worked very hard and gave them my respect.
Being outside
bad management
4,0
Summer Job
Youth Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2016, február 1.
A typical day at work would start off getting your cabin ready for breakfast, after that you break off into you specific division; I was a wakeboard instructor. It was an overall great experience, the day were long but at the end of it seeing how happy all the kids were was well worth it!
Great Experience
Long Days
summer camp
Chief of Sailing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Wylie, SC2015, február 20.
I grew up at this camp and worked there through high school and into college. It was a great experience and means the world to me.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van