Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kennett Square, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kennett Square, PA13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 230 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA in Aquatics is like working with family. All the instructors are so welcoming and nice, and so willing to help out. I definitely felt included.
Active environment, Welcoming people

Creating the Member experience

Work life balance

Fast paced environment

Healthy Lifestyle- Free membership

Discount on Summer camp for family
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was always a good one. Greeted by nice members of the community. I learned a lot while I was there and I loved my co-workers, they always made the environment so fun and light-hearted. I learned how to be a team player and I learned a lot about cooperation and the importance of community. Management was always so caring and accommodating to whatever was going on in our personal/work lives. I would say the hardest part of the job would be dealing with mean customers sometimes, but hey, life is that way. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people I genuinely liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the feel and work culture at THE Y. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because the pay is very low. There is A LOT of online training to go through, a drug test and mandatory HR Meeting before you are eligible for your membership discount. However it is a nice place to work, caring directors and a great place to get back into the workforce if you've been out of it for a little while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved meeting people and seeing them thrive on their fitness journey. The Y was flexible when learning to teach new classes and offering the members something new and exciting.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely low pay for very demanding job. No room to move up. Unfair (everyone is supposed to be required to work a weekend shift--unless you're just not?). No one to cover any of my weekday shifts.
Free membership
Literally everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to get while in high school gives you good work experience and a taste for the professional world. Although compensation and promotion opportunity are far and few between if you work hard it is noticed.
outside all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Progressive organization that offered lots of scholarships to those who need it. Very community driven and cutting edge programming. Must be willing to work long hard hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a busy place, lots of different people, lots of different situations. Luckily it is an uplifting place to work with the Y doing lots of good things for the commnity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day included watching after the children and forming activities that all could join in with. What I took away from this job was how to organize and manage different activities to please all people. My co-workers were wonderful people who worked hard and loved their jobs. The hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy or upset children, but the most enjoyable part of the job was putting together and managing all activities that the children interacting in.
relaxed environment, good training
could run overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great work atmosphere and every single employee got along and made the day as pleasant as possible. I truly enjoyed every part of the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a swim coach at the YMCA I worked with children of all ages teaching them to be competitive swimmers. As a long time swimmer myself if was very gratifying to pass on my knowledge of the sport to younger generations and hopefully make it as enjoyable for them as it was for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a fun place for young people just beginning to join the working world and starting a first job. Lifeguarding and the Aquatics department has a lo of fun and does fun staff team building activities. The staff and members of the YMCA all have a great relationship and know each other by name.
make life long friends
Kontra érvek
in service and trainings are frequent
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés