Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kalamazoo, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kalamazoo, MI18 értékelés
18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My time at the YMCA was right after I graduated High School and even though it was only a custodial job it was still a great environment. The best part had to be interacting with fellow workers but also interacting with the older members, this is because after only a day of working they would have casual conversations and even help out sometimes when they would see I was extra busy. My only complaint has to be that as a part time worker they only paid $9.45 per hour, but if you were full time it was closer to $15 per hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture at the Y is collaborative, with room for initiative-takers. Great place to work if you are a college student. For part-timers, there’s a chance to enroll in a matching plan for a 403b.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the YMCA because it gives me a chance to meet people in the community as well as teaching the children new skills as well as games.Keeping the kids engaged in order to prevent summer slide
Pro érvek
learning new games meeting new chlidren
short hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful working with members. love working for the community. great experience. flexible hours. free membership as a part time employee. family receives discounted membership also
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job love working with kids made sure there home work was done made there lunches and took them outside to play activity until it was time for there parent to come
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids that counselors supervise are not always acting on their best behavior but knowing that you are helping people in some way is rewarding. Managers there are very forgiving and easy to get along with but can be stern when it is needed. Many coworkers enjoy their job to a certain extent and are also easy going.
Pro érvek
Good work environment and rewarding work.
Not many hours provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people are fun, supervisors will love you like you're their own. Hardest part of the job is working with high schoolers, and some of the members can challenge you, but over all they're nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job I would recommend the job to any who wants to make a big impact on children. You learn so much from them and you even can learn little things from them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Watched the pool to make sure everyone was safe. Preformed first-aid when needed. Taught swimming lessons weekly. The people I worked with were friendly and willing to help when needed. The best part of the job was my manager as she was the nicest lady I have ever met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They treated me with respect here and gave everyone an opportunity to succeed. I unfortunately didn't have enough hours to pay the bills but I did love working here!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at the YMCA. Everyone- whether it be staff or guests was always so kind and helpful and always willing to strike up a conversation with you. The workplace is more of a family and people are always willing to help you with whatever they can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a fun workplace. Helping kids learn new things, play fun activities, and feeding them is very rewarding. Employees and supervisors communicate very well also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I lifeguarded there for about 2 years while in college. I met a lot of wonderful people and made lots of friends both coworkers and members. I worked very closely with children as I taught swimming lessons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working with the children and helping in their developement. Its the before and after school childcare program. We help the children make good choices while interacting with others. Feed them a healthy snack, play games, work on fine motor skills and assist with homework and reading.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the children providing them with a safe, fun, and clean environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The days are usually relaxed, and because of the training, always feel prepared in any situation. The management and coworkers are great and the hours are flexible. While it is mostly boring, the patrons are great.
Flexible hours, Relaxing
Short breaks, Boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
was nice when i worked there but has been so long and so many changes have been put in place that i don't know how it is now but in the 90's it was amazing with amazing people to share the responsibilities with
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned a lot about day care and working with children, i enjoyed all of the families i met.