Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kailua, HI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I do a good portion of my bosses work including training the new hires and they get the good pay while I make minimum wage for everything I do. They also rarely give raises, even if you do alot of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of Honolulu was a nice place to work. I learned about Building Teams, Developing Boards Although I found working to be long hours and short pay, the culture of the yMCA and it's people are wonderful!!! The hardest part of the job is that you need to manage so many people and so many programs. There is no real good time to take a vacation. The most enjoyable part of the job is the other people that work with.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Long Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that A+ or the YMCA in general is a very family orientated place, they truly do care about you and they care about their employees and going to work is always fun.
Pro érvek
meeting new kids, getting to play and interact with them
Kontra érvek
the hours are short.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job because I've always wanted to work with kids. I was a afterschool instructor and work with them to help them with their home works and engaged with them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA offers many opportunities to advance my education and skills in the health, fitness, and wellness renas. The relationships formed here are of a genuine family in nature. The YMCA also offers me many opportunities to become actively involved in our community, a job perk that benefits me as much as it does others we help.
Pro érvek
free education, and use of all ymca facilities and classes, family atmosphere, room for advancement, promotes health and wellness for all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am able to work with members from ages 4 to 94 any given day of the week. The family environment that exeist between staff, management, members, and the community make this an extremely pleasant and rewarding place to work and serve.
Pro érvek
free facility usage and education.