Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Joshua, TX

Értékelések kategória szerint
8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 646 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day consisted of being out on the floor and observing guests perform exercises and assist them in performing them effectively and safely.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
when I started work here, I looked forward to being in a healthy work environment with great coworkers and a company that actually cares about the community. NOT PROS: it's a community focused company. sometimes Cons: NOT HALF AS WELCOMING AS THEY CLAIM. Overall Stressful work environment. Immature Staff. Unprofessional management. Essentially, High school all over again. This job is not for everyone. A typical day at work consisted of my coworkers trying to get me fired. Spent half my 5 months of work in the "Principals" office getting blamed for things the other staff did and being accused of nonsense. With no real regard to the actual person I am. But since your new, they believe the veteran staff and whatever they accuse you of. you start the job with no real training. rely on the (not so) honest word of your coworkers to tell you what needs to be done. Employees would rather be anywhere else. If they like you, you might get a shift. Or all the shifts nobody else wants. On time is late, too early is frowned upon, too late = pink slip. Got along better with the people outside my department. At least the welcome desk was friendly. Working in Childcare means 2 things, A. your being watched at all times. B. Your a human target. If you like working with kids, work in a school. I do NOT recommend the Y. should file a discrimination complaint for all the harassment I endured in that place. But hey if you make a really great first impression they might treat you like a normal human being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a lifeguard for YMCA is a good job for responsible high schoolers or anyone looking to help out there community. It is a serious job but at times you have quite a bit of fun interacting with the people at the pool.
Pro érvek
Interaction with the community
Kontra érvek
Out in the heat all day
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is vastly staffed by students creating a under-experienced staff. Pay is low and no benefits are offered to part time employees. Primarily a short term employer. Religion is pressured on the employees.
Pro érvek
Clean working enviroment
Kontra érvek
No full time positions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the managers was really helpful and great, though two of them didn't contribute much and expected others to pick up the slack, breeding a culture of hypocrisy. That said, it was a fun and impactful job and I am grateful to have had the experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun summer job, but really only for younger staff right out of high school. I'm 2 years in to college and it just didn't fit my needs. Great staff, loved being able to work out for free.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is honestly the best job environment you can work in. Everyone gets along great and you make long time memories. The hardest part is just remembering the kids names since there are so many.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this place and would love to stay here the more and more I work there. They treat you as family.