YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 313 értékelés megtekintése
Loved it
Summer Camp Counselor Yates Family (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, április 21.
Although I only worked here temporary this was a great seasonal position. I enjoyed working with the children in the summer camp as well as the other teachers. I would work here again.
friendly people
Internship
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, április 4.
-This was an internship position in which I shadowed Personal Trainers in their job.
-If I was not shadowing a trainer I would interact with club members or clean equipment.
Pro érvek
challenged and getting the full experience of the internship
Kontra érvek
No real cons in the job.
fun place to work for
Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, április 1.
Great atmosphere and you learn how the Y was ran properly. The co-workers were great and everyone supported one another
everything was good
they need to renovate
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Team Up Enrichment Staff; Cheerleader Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, február 11.
good, great awesome. especially if yo're a college student
Munkahelyi kultúra
making sure people can enjoy the water safely
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville2014, február 8.
i was a lifeguard and also a swim instructor. this job was seriously but everyday was a blast. the lifeguards were a big family. Making everything safe and making sure everyone was safe was a hard job but also rewarding. teaching people from age 6 months- 60 years old how to swim was so rewarding. having them overcome fears of water and showing them the ways of safety.
Amazing job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with great core values
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, Fl2013, október 20.
In a typical day I would interact with members and guest, sometime I would deal with unhappy people but mostly people were very complimentary of the Y.

I developed my people skills as well as how to really work with a team.

The YMCA has very strong and helpful management.

I worked at the Y primarily due to my co-workers, I developed great relationships with each of them and would get excited to go to work everyday just to see them.

The most difficult part of the job was that it was very hard to advance or receive a pay raise.

Them most enjoyable part of the job was the people I very rarely meet someone, while working at the Y, that was rude or difficult to get along with.
Really fun and exciting
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, október 9.
I learned many things at my job but the most important lessons to me were responsibility, patience, and how to be a leader. The hardest part of my job was leaving the kids to go home, the most enjoyable part was playing with the kids
Decent pay
Weather conditions
loving and caring environment
Assistant Camp Director / Activities Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, szeptember 18.
the atmosphere was great. I learned never to judge,you never know what someone has been through.
fun work place
Membership Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, szeptember 10.
My review is based on personal experience. The Comapny has a great 403b plan as well as good benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA and i enjoy working and being able to be a role model for the kids
Group Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, július 24.
When working at the YMCA my job is to watch the children .I make sure they are not hurt,know right from wrong, and to make sure they have an awesome summer. I enjoy the smiles and cherish the moments I am able to work with them . The YMCA (kids) thought me how to be patient and listen , by doing so it made me a better person . It has allowed me to love my job even more when you are able to learn from the kids. The most enjoyable part of my job would be playing and entertaining them, being called thier favorite counselor makes me feel like im doing my job the right way. My job working at the YMCA has been amazing its easy to maintain and im always ready to work and start my day .
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great co workers, positive atmosphere
short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
YMCA
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, július 20.
This was my internship for college. I really enjoyed my time here and learned about my field in the regular community. I had to juggle many projects in my time here and dealt with many people on a regular basis. i had to lead classes such as bootcamp, zumba, cycling etc. I shadowed trainers on a daily basis and even ran my own training with clients with supervision. Overall interning for the YMCA was an awesome experience.
3,0
Awesome Values
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, július 9.
Awesome values if they learn to apply them. Staff are worked liked slaves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and very nice people
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville Florida 2013, május 28.
Volunteering at the YMCA consisted of cleaning machines, assisting members, greeting member, and any other duty that was assigned to me. I learned to work and communicate better with people I didn't know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
most fun i have ever had
Assistant Groundskeeper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2013, május 11.
The best job i have ever had. loved being outside and working with my hands.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they where fun to work with
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  jacksonville, fl2013, március 20.
did the website design for free but they always gave me tea and other wonderful goodies
Munkahelyi kultúra
good management and great values
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  jacksonville, fl2013, március 20.
was a good starting job. and the training was intense but worth it. would work there again one day
where i started
Sports Camp Counselor, Gym Monitor, Referee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2012, december 17.
this is where i fell in love with teaching because i learned a lot from the kids because i taught them a lot
FUN , LEARNING PLACE , character builder
Dupont YMCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2012, december 12.
HAVE MANY PLAY AREAS . MANY EDUCATIONAL GAMES .
such as Play pin , Golf , basketball , soccer , reading , painting , all kinds of fun games
Pro érvek
learn a lot, learn yourself, gain patients, allows you to build your character .
Kontra érvek
short breaks, impatient environment situations . no free food .
3,0
Fun seasonal job
Head Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2012, július 23.
I worked through an Elementary school that was employed through the YMCA program, I was would leave straight from school to go and wait for team up to start. I would get the kids assigned to me and go out to the field where I coached softball mostly and some soccer. My management was excellent I was given what I was needed and was supported completely through out coaching. My co-workers were also amazing sense I had known most of them already and they were just as concerned about the kids as I was. The hardest part was just the few kids that would get out of line I was hit in the face with a ball once because a kid was mad, but that was dealt with by my manager. The most enjoyable part was being able to pass my knowledge down, influence the kids to get into sports rather than other things and be there for them.
Pro érvek
was coaching sports i loved, free food, friendly environment
few out of control kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
Production and a great experience.
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2012, június 15.
Customer service is what I did on a daily basis there. I helped people with applications, helped with membership, scheduled meetings, answered the telephone, things of that nature. I learned that you have to keep the customer satisfied and give service at a decent, speedy time. My co-workers were great, we never had any conflicts between each other. Always positive and helpful. The hardest part was leaving work because I enjoy it so much! The most enjoyable thing was to see smiles on people faces.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van