YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 296 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful fullfilling environment for both employees and patrons
Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, április 12.
I looked forward to going to work everyday. Always able to learn something and try something new. The ability to solve a problem, and serve the public drove me to keep serving and helping others.
Pro érvek
Meet new people, fun environment, always something to do.
Family Oriented Workplace
Member Services Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, március 30.
This company is non-profit, warm as well as inviting atmosphere however they do not pay employees well, there are a limited amount of growth opportunities, and limited positions to obtain benefits. The most enjoyable part is making connections with families.
Free Branch Membership
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like this company overall, I've been going to this gym since I was a child.
Elite Youth Basketball Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, január 26.
A normal day for me is to have at least 2 to 3 clients scheduled for a private training session when I work. I like that this is always a positive energy work place environment. The culture is real diverse and that's what i'm use to coming from Minnesota. There isn't anything hard about working with children because I have a son of my own. The best thing about this job is that I get to help the youth become student athletes and also civilized human beings.
Good workplace
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, január 14.
Working at the YMCA has taught me how to understand to talk to people and communicate with difficult customers and negotiate with any problems. I have a great team that I work with everyone gets along and gets the job done , and the best part of my job is being able to teach kids how to swim I love being a swim instructor for preschool students.
good environment
no health care, low pay
High paced team enviornment
Aquatics Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, november 3.
Loved this organization. If you can keep up, you will learn a lot about serrvant leadership and teamwork. High paced membership organization where you meet all walks of life and can be proud of being part of someone elses life goals. Family enviornment all around from workers to members.
Pro érvek
Team, working for a cause
Compensation, hours
I loved working here
Life Guard/ Swim (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, szeptember 8.
I was a lifeguard at a mixture of locations and every single one had friendly staff, wonderful patrons. The rooms and gym and pool were all well taken care of. You felt like it was a family and everyone was so happy all the time. the ONLY thing I did not appreciate about working here was that lifeguards dont really get paid a whole lot.
Pro érvek
friendly staff and members, clean locations, family like appeal.
Kontra érvek
lifeguards don't get paid much. If that changed i'd go back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place
Camp Counselor (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, szeptember 7.
I enjoyed being a camp counselor and helping the campers achieve goals that they set for themselves each week. I learned a lot about each camper as an individual.
productive
Volunteer Receptionist- (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, szeptember 7.
a typical day at work I don't remember
what I learned I don't remember
management I don't remember
my coworkers I don't remember
the hardest part I don't remember
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place also having fun with the kids
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, július 18.
While Working at mca you have fun with kids , Mentoring/supervising them i've also learn how to assist youth in the daily activities the hardest part was to analyze employee and community surveys the fun and enjoyable part was assisting the the kids
Helping the kids
breaks
Children are the future!
Enrichment Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, május 26.
My FIRST JOB! Great experience, loved working with the children something about being able to impact lives is enough to make me want to work for their summer program every chance I have to do so.
Children will be children
Children will be children
2,0
disappointing
Aquatics Coordinator/Lifeguard Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2016, március 2.
Any and all certifications are not applicable outside YMCA and certification process is tedious and confusing to new comers. No opportunity for growth and/or career advancement. Over-worked, under staffed and severely under paid with management more concerned with the bottom dollar than it is with safety of its members and employee job satisfaction.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work. Supportive management.
Pilates/Barre Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2015, október 8.
Upbeat and fun place to work. The YMCA is family oriented and serves all age groups. Lots of opportunity for growth and many courses are offered to improve performance or to add new skills. Management is supportive, available and knowledgeable.
Pro érvek
Flexible schedules. Great co-workers. Free gym membership.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time.
SUMMER JOB
DIVISION LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2015, június 28.
YMCA IS A GREAT AND SAFE PLACE TO WORK AT HAD A LOT OF FUN LOVED MY JOB THE STAFF IS GREAT WORKED THERE FOR THREE SUMMERS CANT COMPLAIN YMCA ROCKS.
GREAT PLACE
GREAT PLACE
1,0
Its the Y!
Welcome Center Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2015, február 25.
Everyone loves the Y! Their involvement with community wellness is what drew me to the position. I have always respected the Y for what they do for people in need, children, or people that just want a fun place to work out!
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and always something to do
Camp Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2015, január 31.
Get there and you find your group and proceed with the day. I learned that sometimes its not what you know but who you know. Management was fun and enthusiastic. Hardest part of the job was the kids. enjoyable was the friends I made both big and small
camaraderie, management, hours
Kontra érvek
kids could be a handful, some un-organization at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Seasonal
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, október 20.
It was just a seasonal job during college. For details, look at my resume.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
pool
PrYme Time Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, október 2.
It Has An AWESOME POOL. They are one of a kind. Working with children for me is the best part. Every kid has something unique about themselves and that benefits me on so many levels
Overall good stepping stone
Personal Trainer/Group Exercise Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, Florida2014, augusztus 17.
Overall a good experience but mostly as a career stepping stone. Due to the nature of the organization, individuals who are ambitious move on quickly. However, every person and place I work, I learn from and glean valuable information from, so this was a good stepping stone and experience for me personally, in my career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace to be!
Day Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, június 16.
You learn patience when working with ages 5-17 and my coworkers and their different personalities. I enjoyed working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with
Youth Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2014, május 16.
Working for the YMCA was an amazing experience, It was my first job and my employees were great working with as well.
Great employees
Kontra érvek
Short notice to work a day you wasnt scheduled to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van