YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 28 338 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive fun work place with children
Camp Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, március 24.
Loved the various activities I did with my camp kids this past summer, every week was a certain theme and everyday we did an activity corresponding to that theme. This really enhanced not only the camps leaders mind but the campers mind as well. Overall this past summer was amazing at YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace nice co workers, great people in general.
Kidzone associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 28.
It was a beginners job but it was plenty of fun, just not allowed to work over time is all. It was an easy going laid back job except for Saturdays but mostly was lots of fun
Everything nearly
Kontra érvek
Occasionally had to deal with crazy parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y was a great place to work
Senior Property Engineer/Asset Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 18.
I worked for the Y for many years and truly enjoyed it. My family got to experience the Y and my daughter got a job as a lifeguard. I got to work with great people and learned alot in the the process.
Pro érvek
Great work family life balance
PAY
Great atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 6.
I enjoy working as a seasonal part time employee with the YMCA. Employees are treated with respect, acknowledged for hard work, and the free membership isn't bad either! The YMCA allows me to work and my children to attend summer camp at no cost to me!
Free camp
Munkahelyi kultúra
Energizing and fun place to work
WELLNESS ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, február 4.
I enjoyed working at the YMCA. I support the mission of the organization and the people who work there and participate in the programs. I would have liked to stay working there, but I didn't make enough money.
Great work environment
low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved being a cycle instructor
Instructor/Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 31.
I was paid to exercise and motivate others to do the same. I was able to play Christian music and often prayed with class attendees.
I shared my faith and love of the Lord in every class I taught.
Christian work environment
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
I Love the Y
Healthy Aging Coordinator/ Senior Experience Coor. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, december 13.
No place I'd rather be than to care for members 65 and better. not just a place to exercise but a place to socialize. Hardest part about my job is not being able to please everyone.
Members
Kontra érvek
You dont want to go home.
Great Place to work!!
Swim Instructor/Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 22.
I worked with the YMCA this past year and I intend to work here every summer moving forward. The pay was fair, the work was fair, and everything was fair. While yes, being a lifeguard here can be stressful sometimes, it is fairly easy to cope with once you get into it. They train us wonderfully and I would recommend this job to anyone looking for a summer job or a great job in total.
40 hours a week(usually), lunch break(depending on location), fair pay
Kontra érvek
On call for filling in other staff, stressfull, hot and sunny
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun to work with the kids
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 20.
It was very fun to work with many aged kids. There was a lot of kids of many ages ,I mostly liked working with the babies. The kids could be a handful but they were very sweet.
Pro érvek
playing with the kids was a joy to.
had to come in early
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and poorly run front desk
Internship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, november 10.
I worked at the front desk where not one of the staff members knew what was happening at the facility 90% of the time. The manager for the front desk never went to college and had no qualified experience in understanding how to run a large facility.
benefits, free gym membership
Kontra érvek
never know whats going on, constant complaints from members who are ungrateful, management, cliquey, stressful, too much for too little
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and encourageable place to work!
Experience Maker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 28.
Love everything about the YMCA and what it stands for in the community. Everyone is willing and able to help me advance in my career and time with the Y.
Fun and Exciting
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 25.
There was never a dull day at work, there is always something happening. In a good way. I liked most coworkers there. They were friendly and were never hostile.
Flexible Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Lifeguard/Swim Instructor/ Referee/Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, szeptember 1.
A typical day at work included maintinaing supervision of Parents and children while swimming, Cleaning the pool deck and maintaining a pristine work environment. Instructing individuals from all age ranges how to swim and develop stroke and breathing techniques.
Workplace culture was fun and extremely rewarding. Every staff member is extremely hard working to ensure the safety and care of our members. Long hard hours went into this job, but at the end of the day, it is an extremely satisfying place to work and start a career.
Very great place to be.
Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, augusztus 8.
Fun, exciting and up-beat place. Very enjoyable helping students and their families to excel in school and life. A very close-knit and family oriented culture.
Great-spirited people
Pay
Great Place to work
Site Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 18.
Great Organization to work for. I enjoy the interacting with the staff and management. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the kids smile and enjoy camp. I understand the YMCA's mission.
Pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beautiful facility, wonderful students, and families to work with.
Teacher VPK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 16.
Beautiful facility, bright, cheerful, and wonderful place to educate children. The facility is located in the northwest area of Jacksonville, FL. The area is underserved and underachieving.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good place to work
Enrichment Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, július 9.
I enjoy working with the YMCA and the way the organization enhances the lives of the youth that comes to the YMCA. I would definitely recommend it. The have great benefits for their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time volunteering at the Brooks YMCA.
Volunteer Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, május 30.
As a high school student needing volunteer hours to gain a foothold into my future education in college, I needed volunteer hours; and the YMCA helped me do just that.
Amazing place to work
Swim Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, május 24.
The YMCA is a fantastic organization for both its members and employees. I feel that all department managers genuinely care about their employees and do their best to make sure the work environment is happy safe and fair.
3,0
Struggling Non-profit
Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2017, május 2.
Great organization and full of hard working people at all levels

Salaries are very top heavy with a few employees making the bulk of the money

Employees are pushed to work longer hours with less resources
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van