YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The free membership was the only part time benefit
FRONT DESK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 10.
I enjoyed the people and the workplace a lot. The reason I left was because I had to sort out my life and I wanted to get back into serving/bartending eventually.
1,0
Work place experience
Director of Learning & Development (Volt alkalmazott) –  Downtown Jacksonville, Florida2019, december 14.
VP for HR was horrible.. She was insecure and under-handed.Didn’t care about employees; Lacked leadership skills, and her management behavior was below any standard I’ve ever experienced..
Productive, friendly and enjoyable
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 9.
A typical day at work is fun, productive and enjoyable despite the work load and stress. I learend how to manage and behave under stressfull and challenging situation, especially under wise and helpfull management. Work culture is very respectful.
Dealing with stress and managing the situation is one of, both, most enjoyable and hardest part, especially when the outcome is one to highlight as successful and productive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place for flexibility and work/life balance but don't expect a career
FITNESS TRAINER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 15.
This is good for college students not a career path. It's nice socializing with the membership, and it's great if you like getting involved in the community outreach and volunteering. This is not good though if you plan to make a career out of it, no one gets promoted usually and even management jobs don't pay much...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 10.
Good company to work for, very stable. Patrons are usually glad you could help them. Get to teach kids things and overall feel good about what you do,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a decent place to work
Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 22.
If you love summers, and enjoy being around kids as well as being a big kid yourself this is perfect for you! It really brought out leadership in me that I’ve never known before and I had a great summer
Fun Environment/ Pay for Fun
Lower Pay/ Management
A Family
Program Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 3.
The Y is a wonderful place to work if you are willing to really commit. The Y is a family that will support you and hold you accountable to your best self.
Youth Development
Early Childhood Educator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, március 22.
Worked daily in a child care then advance to early childhood. Had opportunities for education through the company along with advancement. Able to relocate with the company.
Pro érvek
Advancement, paid childcare, education programs
Lay offs
Fun work place
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, március 14.
It was a good job to work at especially with the kids they always make things fun and they were always intergetic and they always keep you on your feet but that’s the fun part
N/a
Breaks
Good Workplace
Experience Maker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, február 27.
The kidzone provided good experience for those looking to work with children in the future. It can be relaxed when all the kids are getting along and it isn't crowded. Management was okay, many situations seemed to be overlooked, especially in kidzone. The hardest part of the job was a conflict with management and when children were really not behaving. The most enjoyable part can be the atmosphere and just having fun with kids!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Marketing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, január 27.
It was definitely a team oriented environment! Everyone worked together and supported each other. Good leadership in Management that worked with you instead of just delegating tasks and orders.
Free lunches, fun, teamoriented
Pay wasn't always great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and great atomsphere to work for.
Enrichment Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, január 23.
While working for the ymca I have been helped so much in the matter of becoming a better team member. I enjoy coming to work each day because I am surrounded by such a great team. Together we get activities done and help one another.
Knowledge
A little far from home
Munkahelyi kultúra
File Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, december 1.
I went into work everyday looking forward to it and ready to get my stuff done and go home. It was a very safe and comfortable working environment, everyone is nice.
Great family environment
Experience Maker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, október 17.
I loved working for the Y. They take family seriously and they put forth a lot of effort to help those in need of a hand up. They try to be flexible with your hours and needs.
free gym membership
pressure to fund raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly place, always on your feet.
KID ZONE INSTRUCTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 31.
A typical day at work would involve me going in usually they're kids already in there playing. We have stations all around the room to watch the children and make sure they're safe and away from any harm or misbehaving. At the kid zone we do have ratios which depends on the amount of staff and kids in the room. We could easily be over capacity and that would cause us to have a waiting list. I have learned a lot about kids in general and parenting. I have met a lot of sweet kids and motherhood and the stress of just balancing all types of children. The workplace culture varies because I do work with lot of females which obviously causes drama, jealousy, competition. I have encountered many situations that involved some of those things. The hardest part of my job is just balancing when there isn't enough staff. The most enjoyable part is working with the kids. I have built so many relationships, I have grown to have genuine love for them. They make my day and when I go in with an attitude or just a bad mood they always lift me up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun Workplace
Personal Trainer/Wellness Experience Maker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 21.
In my experience with the Y we do great things for the community from providing scholarships, providing youth sports, swim lessons, group classes, and giving a caring facility and its faculty a place where they call home to its members. A typical day would look like conducting scheduled group classes, training individual clients at scheduled times, taking a break whenever free time is available, talking with members and assisting with any questions, and cleaning/maintaining equipment.
Full-Time benefits, Paid Time off, great work environment
Yearly rate increase
Love the YMCA
Therapy Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, augusztus 17.
The YMCA has great benifits and is a great place to work. Lots of friendly staff and good customers. Very fun work environment and very laid back. I would recommend this place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Mission driven, long hours
Vice President (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, július 26.
Great opportunity to serve others. Poor work-life balance. Favoritism in promotions and work assignments. Long work hours and employees are pressured to give financially to the Y and related causes.
2,0
camp counselor
CAMP COUNSELOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 1.
understaffed, no clear disciplinary rules for children, not many resources at location, needs more interactive activities for children, better sanitary conditions needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Great!!
Head Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, április 18.
A good place to work membership is include. Uniform could be more diverse and a few more shirts. kids and families are great to work with. The opportunity seems great !!!!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van