Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntington, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 654 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA shows a lot of love to the whole family not just the children. Kids enjoy the summer camp that has a lot of diversity and counselor’s that work hard. There is also a gym and pool that adults and children can enjoy.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really do not care about the kids in the camp. They lie and then when you try to make sure all of the children are properly supervised they get annoyed at you when you come to them with the concerns a child has
Munkahelyi kultúra
The boss I had when i worked here was really cool. the pay was really good when i started but then didnt really improve all that much. minimum wage increased so that stunk
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment. I am a huge supporter of all the YMCA has to offer to families and the community overall. It is a job that makes you feel good about what you do.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Standard summer camp work. Overall good experience got to work with a variety of people, learned to have confidence in the workplace and communication skills
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for many years but only saw managers taking away any added little extra benefits away. They would justify low pay by saying we offer extra benefits but over time you would loss them. They call full-time work working 35 hours a week part- time so they don’t have to give workers any benefits just retirement after working many years
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefit package was very good, good retirement plan. They did not hire full time employees, which made the overall management and upkeep of the buildings difficult to maintain.
great benefits
understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked the people who worked there but there was no trust. There was constant back stabbing, not worth it for the low pay. Morale there was pretty low. It is a wonderful concept for the community but the management was awful. It is unfortunate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a very positive and welcoming place for the entire community. Any fitness organization is the same for any community. The community can only benefit with what it has to offer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day consisted of completing activities with the children. I learned the importance of time management and working well with others. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children grow and develop friendships throughout the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly work environment. My typical day is teaching, whether in a class room with manikins or in a pool for swim lessons. I love the go getter attitude. All of our staff is very interested in bringing the best possible program to all of our participants and members. Whether its learning new ways to try things or teaching those who are new or perhaps even constructive criticism, there is an overwhelming sense of enjoyment. Your supervisory staff really listens when there is a problem and does try to fix the situation to best suit all needs. The hardest part of my job is the ever changing environment. The most enjoyable part of my job is taking an irate member and being able to have them walk away satisfied with the outcome of which ever situation they came to me with.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule, friendly work atmosphere, great learning environment
no benefits
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This establishment does not treat workers fairly, and simply does not live up to the family orients values. Most workers are part time with little or no benifits
annual holiday party
offered very little
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work as an Assistant Teacher for the 3 & 4 year old program. Love greeting the children and parents as well as staff in the morning. Great managers to work with. A great atmosphere in the classroom.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun fast paced job with something new going on all the time. I always enjoyed going to work it was like getting paid to have fun. Also my co workers were all very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for family to grow. Many opportunities for families of all characters. Something for anyone. The YMCA provides and safe and education growth for families of all ages. Healthy living.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to come across all physical limitations from all different people. It widened my educational spectrum on physical techniques and customer encouragement.
Pro érvek
great staff, great equipment, great community
commute
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA camp had a positive and upbeat atmosphere. The rest of the staff was friendly and professional. I learned responsibility for many young children and how to deal with different personality types.
Low pay
Good hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was full of surprises. I learned to be creative. Management was very nice. Culture was very nice. Hardest part of the job was preparations. Everything was enjoyable about my job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with the Sports Camp unit. The management team was easy to work with and helpful in all situations. Daily routines involved creating activities for the kids to do and organizing counselors into appropriate groups.
Friendly Staff
Health care, short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fantastic place to work, hands-on work with the kids, the only issues i had was the pay was not good, and neither were the hours, so it was not worth it to Travel to and from if you didn't live close. i loved my co workers and supervisors but it didn't pay for me to continue.
great staff
Kontra érvek
not enough pay or hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met a lot of people, how to delegate responsibility ,Worked as a Team Player. enjoyed maintaining the building.Stripping and waxing floors
Pro érvek
Worked well with others, Fast learning experince