YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

386 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 880 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Community Focus
Membership Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 7.
The YMCA is a place in the community where people is all ages, races, and backgrounds could come and feel a sense of unity and support. The facility provides many healthy as well as fun activities for it’s members and guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Team Skills Training!
Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 22.
Growing up through the YMCA, the transition from member to employee was as expected. Family-oriented customer service and an expectation of communication and respect between staff members.

The onboarding process was interactive and management provided excellent support for new employees to get accomodated and in sync with the rest of the team. As a facility, different teams rely on each other to ensure patrons receive the best experience possible!
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work however schedule is changed multiple times during the week.
Head Guard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 19.
the schedule is almost never set in stone as fellow co workers are expected to find replacements but end up leaving a shift open or manager will change schedule without a notice.
Inclusive work environment
Aquatic Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 23.
The YMCA remains committed to the health of more than half a million people in Greater Houston who learn, grow and thrive through programs and services at our 25 centers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place of great cohesion and teamwork
Aquatic Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 16.
During my time at the YMCA I was able to gain experience in becoming comfortable with instructing large and smaller sessions. The opportunity to work with great directors allowed my growth in administrative setting as well. My fellow coworkers made this journey most memorable, as there work ethic and personalities , allowed the job to be exciting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Certified Personal Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 4.
Met great people and enjoy promotion of health for the community. The staff is very encouraging and their goal to have member share their the Y experience.
Got burned out
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 2.
Too many duties with severe lack of resources. Was working over 70 hours per week with little to no support. In the end, felt totally burned out and stressed.
Very low pay
Member Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 2.
I enjoyed the experience alot but they do not provide realistic pay. Mgmt inconsistent with hours and meetings almost every weekend.

Lots of turnover.
MMgmt
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Youth Sports Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 23.
Develop, promote and manage fitness, physical education, sports and related programs for youth to meet community needs and organizational objectives.
Coach and Referee youth sports.
Supervise the gyms by monitoring and maintaining facility and equipment.
Interact with parents and the community to promote the YMCA and its programs and to develop collaborations.
Train staff members
English Student
Student of ESL Advanced Level (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 15.
All the advanced English level courses,

Passed them fluently and successful.

Was very happy to be admitted and passed my English Advanced Level in US
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a hourly employee, not great for pay.
Facilities Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 10.
Great job if you put family over job. Little to no overtime. Because it's a non-profit, it's a different type of workflow. They try to run like a corporation but waist money like a failing company. They will spend $$$ when trying to save pennies.
Fun atmosphere
Wellness Consultant/Instructor/Personal Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 3.
Good place to work. Made many lifelong friends. I was with the y mostly as a part time worker. Wasn't many opportunities for full time positions. I would have welcomed an atmosphere were jobs weren't handed to friends of hiring managers.
Teacher
TEACHER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 1.
The YMCA is for someone looking for experience in childcare. It may fit well as a long term job for some. The pay doesn't match the amount of work or employee experience.
Fun but low on hours
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 27.
Don't get to work as much as I'd like to. I wish that they would schedule me more and that when I was working they would be appreciative of my efforts.
membership
no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Place with a huge heart
Fitness Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 17.
Just like the average job you have your work days where it busy for hours on end, but then you have some moments where it's relaxed in which there is no stress,and you'll able to have fun with the other employees as well as the members. This place is not only focused on work, it helps out giving back to the community and by providing discounts to people who don't have a high enough income.
Fun place to work
Volunteer Swim Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 16.
The people I worked with were very nice. I really liked teaching the little kids to swim and helping them get over being afraid. The best part of my job was seeing the kids learning not to be scared in the water and being able to make it to the other side of the pool on their own.
great environment
Kontra érvek
sometimes the kids could be difficult
Ymca
Provide administrative support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 15.
Good place overall and good job while I was in graduate school. I enjoyed the flexibility and the people I worked with. Management was supportive and helpful.
Great place to network
Youth Development Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 14.
At the end of the day, the mission behind the YMCA and its outreach community work is the best thing about it. Makes you grateful for the work you do everyday. That said, other companies that do some things like the y, that pay better. It's hard to not look outside the company.
Mission, outreach, coworkers
Work life balance, favoritism
Very low pay.
AFTER SCHOOL LEAD TEACHER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 13.
The pay is $9 an hour. I made $10 hour when I graduated high school 20 years ago. YMCA needs to update their pay. Management is ok. They expect you to do a lot without a lot of resources.
great job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 9.
Like the people I work but management at the end was micromanaging I got written up for not turning on a computer.Otherwise it was a good place to work great benefits.
great benefits
not great pay
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van