Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX401 értékelés
401 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 410 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I was working at the Ymca I was doing volunteer work.i was not getting paid I was helping organize function for arts festivals it was a good feeling giving back to the community I felt good inside and working with people that were not there just for the money just to fellowship with others that enjoy working
Working with others
Munkahelyi kultúra
The dress code was easy to follow and the work schedule was very flexible while the payment was great as well. Very good if ur good with kids or if you have good vision
Flexible schedules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company seems unprofessional in every way. As an employee you are kept in the dark about information you need for your job. The management and employees are very secretive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved the morning meetings that informed us about how the day will take place and how everything would proceed. After our daily meeting we would get everything ready for the campers to start coming in, cleaning and serving their food, being very careful as to keep it sanitary. Then, we just follow the schedule which was sent to us.
What I learned from this job was that I would like to be a teacher in the future, it also taught me how jobs function and how to manage my time and everyone else's. The hardest part of the job would be having to handle a large group of kids in the beginning but got easier as I kept working. The most enjoyable part was being able to enjoy my time with the kids and socializing with my coworkers. It was very fun and unforgettable work experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have fond memories of my time at the ymca. I especially enjoyed the wonderful professionals who I served with to provide world class services to our community.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a joy working at the YMCA with the youth and teaching them valuable lessons, that would help them long after they left the summer program. The youth is our future and the YMCA made sure every kid knew they were special in every way.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor Management and high turn over a lot of jealousy. Hours were constantly changing and support from management was not there. No possible advancement either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned so much from working at the YMCA! It has taught me how to speak up and be a leader. Whereas, before I was very soft spoken and nervous, but now I am loud and confident when communicating with others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The application process was a bit long including multiple online trainings and certifications. There was many job opportunities for weekends and breaks when after school care was not in session, like camps and child care at the main gym.
free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a very fun place to work. However, they don't pay enough. Raises are change and advancement is not likely. Training allows you to really get to know your coworkers. Summer camp is a really great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very fun , positive environment . The y is dedicated to providing children safety and fun for their summer , employees get to have fun as well while teaching and leading the youth in camp songs and activities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had several directors call me to schedule interviews and also had a few online interviews. The online application was easy to fill out. It did not take long for someone to reach out and contact me for an interview.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a family and I love the fact that I am still able to work there. I recommend anyone who cares about having a good work culture / very understanding bosses to apply here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca of greater Houston, is a place where people can be part of their community. As for working there, you join a team that’s professional in what they are doing and at the same time treat each other like friends and family
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours offered by the YMCA in the sports department were not great however as it was a part time position there is no room to complain. The current Sports Director is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed being employed there, great experience. Nice to be community based and very involved in community service. Management is fair and staff is supportive and team players
Munkahelyi kultúra
The family friendly atmosphere is a great and you can feel the energy of the people as soon as you walk into the door. People always greet you with a smile and you feel welcomed and a sense of belonging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a place in the community where people is all ages, races, and backgrounds could come and feel a sense of unity and support. The facility provides many healthy as well as fun activities for it’s members and guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Growing up through the YMCA, the transition from member to employee was as expected. Family-oriented customer service and an expectation of communication and respect between staff members.

The onboarding process was interactive and management provided excellent support for new employees to get accomodated and in sync with the rest of the team. As a facility, different teams rely on each other to ensure patrons receive the best experience possible!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the schedule is almost never set in stone as fellow co workers are expected to find replacements but end up leaving a shift open or manager will change schedule without a notice.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA remains committed to the health of more than half a million people in Greater Houston who learn, grow and thrive through programs and services at our 25 centers.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés