Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hinesville, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Hinesville, GA21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 030 értékelés megtekintése
The children
Low pay no benefits part time,but nice people doing great things for the community training is both free and you are paid for your hours. The kids are great you really do have a sense of purpose, and accomplishment.
Camp counselor
It’s was very fun, engaging with the children. The job required supervision of the children. The job was overwhelming. Good hours. Great staff. Awesome environment
Fun WOrkplace
I enjoyed working the YMCA, I just wish there was more room for salary advancements and more structure. A typical day I would be in charge of the after school program. The hardest part of my job was keeping the records and books with the payments form parents and keeping the kids engaged in things when the schools woudnt let us use their materials.
A good place to work
I had a positive experience at the YMCA. It provided a good job experience with a positive support staff. While I was in a unique position as a gymnastics coordinator, I did have interactions with most other staff members.
Great for part time
I started working here from age 16-20 so a great place for people in high school or just looking for an easier part time job. I enjoyed my time there, depending on the area if it is a heavier military population or not there are more bored housewives causing drama there but otherwise its pretty great.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Fun and Enspiring
I really enjoyed my time at the YMCA I taught group fitness classes once to twice a week . I also traveled and taught Zumba at different events representing the YMCA. I enjoyed helping people get into shape.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Whether you want to work with people or just need a ight job for some extra money, the YMCA is a great place to work. Most of the staff get along with each other but not everyone likes everyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place with indoor pool
free YMCA membership to all workers. Local Management was great but Higher than local level management was extremely poor. Very little community advertising for special events
Ymca
I loved the people that I worked with and the members that came in everyday. You get to build relationships with them and meet people from all over the place. The people make it worth it.
Great Company to work for
I worked a full time salary position as the Office Manager/Membership Director. My typical day included monitoring the day to day issued and the front desk staff. I learned how to delegate and be a team player. Management was always ready and willing to help when needed. The hardest part of the job would probably have been when there was a change in the organization and adjusting not only myself but my staff as well. The most enjoyable part was meeting and greeting with members and having a great relationship with my staff.
Pro érvek
Benefits: Healthcare, membership, free enrollment in programs
Fun workplace
Everyday at the YMCA was hectic in a positive way. Kids And Members everywhere. I learned how to communicate with children on a different level, kids are amazing. The management was awesome! i loved my coworkers, everybody was very positive and outgoing. The hardest part of my job was probably being able to withstand the heat but i really enjoyed working with children I actually participated in some of the activities.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fun working with the Kids
Its a Great place to work if they have you on the payroll. Its good for the kids to have something to do. Ok job for the location.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could've been way better.
Working at the YMCA showed me just how little "care providers" ACTUALLY care. I worked through the YMCA at elementary schools in my area, and my co-workers were just terrible to the kids. Soon enough, summer camp came around, so I got the chance to meet workers from other schools. These people were far from adults. The Program Supervisor was just a foul-hearted woman. She continued to refuse my complaints about how unprofessional a manager was, and even brushed off parent complaints on how their children were being treated by the morning staff. This company penalizes the children and parents for employee misbehavior by making them PAY more money than they already do, while brushing the employee mistakes under the rug.
Weekends off, holidays
Horrible management, completely unprofessional
Productive and fun workplace
Energetic and fun workplace with goal advancements. A typical day at work is exciting to me because i get to see all of the children and be involved with them having a fun time after school. I have learned so many things working for the YMCA and have earned various certifications. I enjoy my co-workers because they are very outgoing and relatable. The hardest part about my job is giving bad reports to parents about their child but i do it and handle it well. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing and seeing that the children are having a great time at the after school program.
no benefits
Fun working with children
A typical day would be starting depending on my schedule either at 5:30 Am or 1 pm. The before school care would be from 5:30 - 7:20 Am, we take out minimal games for the children to play and supervise them until ready for school to begin. Starting at 1 pm we would set up the whole area full of stations for the children to play at there were about 5-6 different stations, we provided snack and helped the children with their homework if needed and we would wait for the parents to pick their children up the latest they could do so was 6:30
Working with children from K - 5th Grade
No benefits, Minimal Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Very enjoyable workplace. Able to interact and help with people of all ages. Co-workers are friendly and very knowledgeable. The best part of this job is helping members.
3,0
YMCA
Work was enjoyable, but not a place for advancement. It was never very busy.
Love the Y
I have had many jobs and have hated all of them until I became a personal trainer. I love the family and sense of belonging at the YMCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Comfortable office setting with lovable members
I would complete deposits, enter bank draft info, collect credit card decline payments, complete multiple transactions using CCC, fix any employee errors, monthly schedules, great relationship with co workers and members of the ymca. The hardest part was dealing with poor management. I loved my job and working with members and helping others.
flexible schedule
no breaks, no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Child watch center for kids to play while their parents work out at the YMCA.
A typical day working at child watch at the YMCA includes greeting parents, taking their diaper bags & lunches (if they have one) for their child/children, monitoring the children as they play, feeding them, changing diapers, taking them outside to the playground, etc. We also have to monitor the parents because they are only allowed to have their child/children in child watch for two hours.

The hardest part of the job is having to keep an eye on more than 10+ children at one time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is watching the children grow up.

I have gained a lot of responsibility from this job since there are many responsibilities to take care of while working in child watch.
Love Working With Kids
I Served as a Junior Camp Counselor for the YMCA Hinesville, Georgia. My duties were to answers phones; maintain files, schedule events for the center, plan and coordinated daily activities for the children attending summer camp. Helped organize summer trips and issuing out equipment for the kids.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés