Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: High Point, NC

Értékelések kategória szerint
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work ! My passion is helping people meet their fitness goals so being lead fitness instructor has given me that opportunity to help others live a longer healthier life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That YMCA in particular is old, decrepit. I was very disappointed in which the manager handled employees in that he seemed overworked with too many responsibilities and could not focus on the obligations that he was assigned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed working at the YMCA in High Point, they uphold their missions statement and make a safe and fun work environment. Everyone is inclusive and encouraging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was actually a volunteer there but it was really fun because i was able to see what working feels like but the only thing about it is i wasn't paid for it at the time bc i was under age but the ymca is a great place to work and the people there are really nice
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lead a group of 15-30 kids and its much harder to lead and motivate children than it is to motivate adults. a typical day at work would be fun, we had activities planned on a daily schedule. The manager was very nice, always willing to help out and be a friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team environment to work in!
fast paced

learning opportunities

educational

physically demanding

all weathers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here as the staff was great and the boss was an amazing individual. I wouldn't say there was ever a dull moment or exactly a hard part to the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping new members get comfortable within the YMCA as well as helping in any way I could, by cleaning, helping in classes or giving tours.
Pro érvek
Amazing people to be around.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most days are very relaxed and laid back. My experience with different fitness equipment has allowed me to expand my knowledge of a variety of exercises. The directors are all professional and friendly along with all the co-workers. Everyone has the same goal to make the YMCA the most successful it can be. The hardest part of the job is losing members due to them passing away but developing the relationship with them is most rewarding as you see them progress to their goals.
Gym Membership
Not Fulltime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent source to build clientele and build great relationships.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part I've learned at the YMCA is that most of the children are mean to the ones that cant catch on as quick. The enjoyable part was seeing all the smiles and laughs. I've learned to be very patient with some of the children. Having fun and not worrying about things that is causing me any stress. My co workers where excellent. Met a lot of new friends.
free lunches