Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hattiesburg, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love it there! I’ve been working there for 3 years. I work with the kids and I wouldn’t it trade it for anything else! They make sure I stay in a good mood and always have a smile on my face.
Munkahelyi kultúra
● OverallThe why helped me start off, but I wish I would have would not have depended on it cause in the long run it didn’t help me at all. I give everyone at the work place credit, but I would never recommend it as a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work. I love working here. The environment is nice and friendly. The only thing I don't like about the YMCA is that there is no way to move up and there is no way to get a higher pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the support that the YMCA had placed within the community was great. the involvement with the youth was important. The services that the YMCA offers went along with the whole family.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We usually were watching the pool for 20 minuets, then off 20 minuets. We had trainings on a Sunday once a month. I was able to swim to stay in shape during work hours.
Free time to study.
very boring
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very fun place to join and workout. It's good to work with different demographic of people and learn from them as well. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting great people and helping them reach their goals.
Free classes
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I life guarded and was floor manager. The aquatics director had a very high standard for performance and I greatly respected him for it. I enjoyed working here while attending the University of Southern Mississippi.
Pro érvek
Fun, I got to be a positive influence on children
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the friendly family atmosphere there, its amazing. Everyone smiles and says hello but they dont stop there, they ask about your day. Ive never been around that before and its the best home feeling ever.
Friendly
Kontra érvek
only some positions support people at a career caliber
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job program did not last for long . The job security was horrible.
Good work hours
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to work as a team at the YMCA. I was mostly in charge of taking care of children, but I enjoyed the staff and learned a lot! It was sometimes hard to manage so many kids for so many hours but I was very thankful for supportive co-workers.
Great staff, fun experience
Healthcare, no security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While working for the YMCA I coordinated after school care at a local middle school. I really had a blast getting to know the students and helping them with their studies. The management staff was very friendly and easy to work for. They were very passionate about the children and made work fun. The most enjoyable part of my job was being an impact on the students and being able to encourage them to excel in all they do throughout life.
free gym