Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greenwood, SC

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 663 értékelés megtekintése
Great
The experience working at the YMCA is wonderful. You learn to be a people's person if you aren't. Dealing with children can be a handful but you will have to build a relationship with them. The hardest part of my job was dealing with coaches when it comes to keeping score for basketball.
Free Membership
Kontra érvek
No healthcare if you're part time
1,0
Boss
This is a place where no part of management is held responsible for themselves. They place blame on the employees regardless of the fact of you not being present at work
Zero
Kontra érvek
Dont work here for a career
3,0
child care
A typical day in child care was, morning opening get the key from the front desk then go to the child care room and wipe down the toys and get the changing table ready, turn on the radio and get a new sign up sheet ready for the kids to come. when kids arrive you play with the kids and change dippers and give them a snack if they brought one!

A typical day at the front desk was logging into your core account and counting the money in your bag making sure it is the correct amount, making sure there are enough copy's for the day/week. This included helping member and getting locker keys and filing papers and signing people up for a new membership. showing new members around the building. I was working 30-45 hours a week. some days workings 12 hour shifts and others working 9 or 4 hours.

The Afterschool program was riding on the bus to pick kids up from school and helping them with homework and giving them a snack! After homework they got to play until their parents came to get them.
a free membership
the pay
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced, poor communication, low pay
Working there, the people are wonderful. The members are sweet, most coworkers are loving. I left because the communication issues and lack of opportunity for advancement were not worth the low pay.
discounts, free membership
short shifts, low pay
Child care
Working with kids is the greatest job. A typical day at work with kids is mostly dealing with the stress and their attitudes. Its such a joy working with kids who at the beginning didn't like you, till now being your best friend.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice atmostshere
The YMCA is a nice place to work with children. They have good managers and workers that help young children to learn. I was nice and understanding to all the children.
Benefits For Employees Were Great
Due to the nature of my job, I worked in the Corporate Wellness department of the organization. The work environment was good and employees seemed to enjoy their jobs.
Love this place!!
These people are so awesome to work with. The impact that they make on the community is amazing. Defiantly recommend working there.
Pro érvek
Wish you could become full time
Kontra érvek
The best people to work for!
Great family setting.
It was a great place to work until previous Executive Directors left. The hardest part of the job was making sure the college age kids I hired came to work on and time and when they were to be there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and safe environment for the whole family leading healthy lives
I learned a lot throughout my years working at the YMCA, my people skills have grown so much and the members have played a huge part by being so friendly and encouraging. The classes that go on in the pool at the Y while I am lifeguarding have really made quality of life for senior members much more greater and teaching swimming lessons is always a pleasure helping and watching kids grow and enjoy being in the water more. The environment is always warm, welcoming, and friendly making it a great place to make new friends and build relationships with other members and staff throughout the YMCA. Some of the hardest parts of the job is dealing with members that aren't so nice, understanding or cooperative about certain situations while being civil with them, it can be stressful but its something you learn to deal with. The best part of my job is teaching swimming lessons and watching some of the kids make huge transformations in the pool creating some really awesome success stories that is very rewarding to me look back on and be proud of.
Pro érvek
They work great with your school schedules and are very flexible with your hours
Kontra érvek
only part time, no benefits
YMCA
The YMCA was a great work place. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know the kids. Also helping them to make decision. Also basically being a mentor to them.
fun place to work
the ymca was a great place to work at. hours were flexible and coworkers were great! free membership is always a plus. I really liked that they could schedule around school and other jobs.
free membership
2,0
Movie Friday
loved working with kids and teaching them. enjoy playing games in and outside.
kids where great
adults sucks
Social Place with a Good Attitude
Everyone has a smile on their faces and enjoys to work here. Part time job that allowed you to interact and meet many people.
The Best Job
If you enjoy working with children this is the job for you. I helped students with their homework and enjoyed playing with children during recess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a great place to work
I started working at the YMCA when I was 15 years old. I made so many friends and long lasting relationships that I will cherish for the rest of my life. The YMCA offers so much for their employees. Classes to better your skills at customer service; CPR, first aid, and child abuse classes so that you are able to help in a crisis.
I worked with children and was able to make an impact in their lives. Children who come from broken homes and just need a friend. I also worked with the elderly and enjoyed that as well.
good hours, great environment
part time, no advancement
YMCA
I worked as an after school homework counselor, summer camp counselor, worked with the children's sports, and was a rock climbing instructor.
co-workers, children
mangement
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés