Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensburg, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensburg, PA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 629 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly recommend! This is a place that is family oriented and hard working individuals. Could not ask for a better place to be. I feel comfortable and welcome everytime I walk in.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't ever work here! They pay us 9 bucks an hour to guard peoples lives! No benefits, and no compensation if your injured on the job. Unprofessional, unfair, and a corrupt CEO who only cares about money and not the needs or well being of the employees. We get treated like prisoners as well. They were getting new cameras so that the bosses could actually watch us from their homes! No teamwork, no respect, and low standards. The building is in terrible condition. And a boss who's so obsessed with perfection, that we can never do anything right and we constantly get corrected on everything. Overall, it is a very stressful and negative environment with bad vibes all the time. You constantly have to watch your back to. It is a sad and pathetic place and we are constantly short staffed so they make certain people have to give up their entire weekends and work sometimes 6 days a week despite it being a part time position! Do yourself a favor, NEVER EVER work here you will regret it I promise you!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is severely disorganized. There are scheduling mistakes weekly. Training by management is almost non existent. Management is very catty and loves to talk about other employees even though they say they don't. Management ignores problems, sometimes dangerous problems that occur with other employees. Site leaders aren't able to accomplish mandatory hours at sites set forth by the state due to poor scheduling by management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they need everything to be done perfect to the point the were bossy about how the equipment was cleaned to the point if you didn't do it right they had someone else go over it.
rudeness, judgmentle
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a very in job meet a lot of interesting people.It was a health club envirorment so was with the public a lot.Wish I could still but need to move out of state.
Fun place to work
Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is terrible and there are no opportunities for advancement. The child care director and assistant child care director are unprofessional and tend to be caddy with employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It took a month to finally make it through the HR process. Once given a position I was never told how much I would actually make after repeated requests. They offer jobs online stating a particular starting salary range but pay actually much lower after making you wait a month to go through the hiring process thus preventing you from accepting other employment. Management is incompetent and did not adhere by state guidelines to protects staff interests and certificates. The centers were understaffed almost always and left out of appropriate ratio for childcare state requirements. The highest of management personnel in the facility that I worked at had questionable integrity and values that I would expect to see from a non profit organization.
Pro érvek
Liked working with the children
Kontra érvek
Lack of management support, do not adhere to state ratio guidelines
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA in Greensburg has never been the best place for a long-term job. Management is never organized or willing to work with schedules, and is typically not approachable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is such a fun place to work at. There are many new opportunities and many positions to apply for. The pay is not that great. Exciting challenges and fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
people are very nice to work with i live at the YMCA and I don't have much to complain about i go to school right down the road! every thing is close to me so thats a A Plus
fun and flexible hours
Kontra érvek
management not the best..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time working at the YMCA, it really helped me figuring out that I was destined to work in child care! The management was wonderful and I had a great time working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great leadership! As an intern you can study many different aspect of both administration as well as prompting healthy living. Many staff are so open to showing interns what they do on a daily basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at this internship would be my supervisor assigning projects and then I would work alone upstairs on it. It was nice to work on it at my own pace. The management wasn't very communicative or clear on what exactly the projects were going to do in the end. My co-workers were very nice and helpful. The hardest part of the job was the fact that I felt that there weren't any results given or a purpose of why I did some of the tasks. Also, that the communication wasn't exactly on point. The most enjoyable was that I got to work from home at times.
free parking
Kontra érvek
unpaid, no benefits or even membership while interning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handling everyday office tasks, such as answering phone calls, dealing with the public, organizing and singing people up for events and programs.
Pro érvek
Benefits and dealing with the public
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was volunteering helping each department accomplish different task throughout their department. I learn about job description and how detail a job description must be and whats include and not include. Exempt vs Non-exempt employees. I love working with Lisa Basinger, she was in charge of the HR department.
Pro érvek
Great people, great management and very productive
Kontra érvek
not paid only internship for credits but it was great experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job to have when being an active person, and if you like connecting to people of similar lifestyles.
Pro érvek
Connections with others while doing sports and games
Kontra érvek
can be slightly flighty if communication drops
Munkahelyi kultúra
Accepted whatever criticism needed to improve my job and worked with it. However, out of the blue, you never know if your job is in jeoprady or not due ot various reasons which does not say much for job security.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The shelter is a great place to work. Especially for recent grads with degrees in education, psychology, law enforcement, and social work.
645am-845am
3pm-6pm

great co-workers

enjoy working with the kids