YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Granby, CT

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
Amazing place to work
Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2019, november 30.
I finally have a job where I look forward to being there! The management in wellness are supportive and appreciative of all of our hard work and do everything in their power to help us grow and succeed.
Easy and fun
Rock Climbing Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2019, március 19.
Job itself is great, but application process is difficult and you can wait months before hearing anything from management. Difficult ot get the job to begin with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start a fitness career
Group Exercise Instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2018, augusztus 23.
The YMCA does a lot of great things for the community and its a decent place to learn and start your career off. Lots of opportunity for growth if you are interested in working for a non-profit org
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the YMCA but working there is no fun.
Member Services Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2018, március 8.
I love the YMCA, but working there was the pits. I never knew who my manager was. there was a lot of turnaround. That said, I loved the people there, and it was mostly a fun place to work. The managers work really hard and don't get paid nearly enough. I feel that the working atmosphere is much better there these days, and the employees are staying on much longer. Consistency is better!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
positive organzation
Senior Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2017, augusztus 28.
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Packed Pools
Farmington Valley YMCA Lifeguard (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2017, július 17.
I encountered many times where the pools were filled to capacity. We would have to double the lifeguards on rotation to ensure safety precautions. The pools were packed almost every weekend and weekdays, especially during the rush hour of 4pm-7pm. Each lifeguard had a certain task and we all worked together as a team.
Ymca Lifeguard
Lifeguard (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2017, június 26.
typical day would be guarding the pool and watching patrons have fun and ensure their safe. Constant scanning and awareness of all members and activities going on.
Rewarding work
Member Services Representative II (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2017, június 8.
Great place to work if you like to give. The Y has changed many of their members lives for the good and to be part of that is awesome. Teaching classes that make people feel good is wonderfully rewarding.
Pro érvek
Meet great people
Kontra érvek
only part time work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not paid enough for the work
Youth Sports Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2017, április 25.
Understaffed and need to be paid more for the detailed and difficult management required. We did a lot and there were sometimes 22 kids and only one staff member and that is not fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Daycare
After School Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2016, november 28.
I was a caregiver for kids after school. I helped them with their homework, made crafts, set up a snack and managed their behavior. We would go outside sometimes, or watch movies, or have the gym open to play indoor sports. The job was fairly easy, good hours for a high school kid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and social place to work
Customer Service(On-Site) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2014, február 27.
I enjoy working at the YMCA because I love all the members that are part of our facility. They are kind and personable and so are all of our staff. We all get along and make it an enjoyable place to come in to work everyday.
High energy, fun environtment
LIVESTRONG Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Granby, CT2013, február 8.
It is the Y, what can you say. Great members, staff and instructors, we were always supporting and leaning fro each other. It has taught me how to work with different populations with regard to exercise and creating healthy lifestyles and always motivating others to achieve their goals.
Pro érvek
great classes, members and co-instructors

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van