Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Granby, CT

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Granby, CT13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 238 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this has been a very fun and exciting place to work. its something different every day and you never get board i would recommend this place of employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I finally have a job where I look forward to being there! The management in wellness are supportive and appreciative of all of our hard work and do everything in their power to help us grow and succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job itself is great, but application process is difficult and you can wait months before hearing anything from management. Difficult ot get the job to begin with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA does a lot of great things for the community and its a decent place to learn and start your career off. Lots of opportunity for growth if you are interested in working for a non-profit org
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the YMCA, but working there was the pits. I never knew who my manager was. there was a lot of turnaround. That said, I loved the people there, and it was mostly a fun place to work. The managers work really hard and don't get paid nearly enough. I feel that the working atmosphere is much better there these days, and the employees are staying on much longer. Consistency is better!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We know that lasting personal and social change comes about when we all work together. That’s why at the Y, strengthening community is our cause. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I encountered many times where the pools were filled to capacity. We would have to double the lifeguards on rotation to ensure safety precautions. The pools were packed almost every weekend and weekdays, especially during the rush hour of 4pm-7pm. Each lifeguard had a certain task and we all worked together as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day would be guarding the pool and watching patrons have fun and ensure their safe. Constant scanning and awareness of all members and activities going on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you like to give. The Y has changed many of their members lives for the good and to be part of that is awesome. Teaching classes that make people feel good is wonderfully rewarding.
Pro érvek
Meet great people
Kontra érvek
only part time work
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Understaffed and need to be paid more for the detailed and difficult management required. We did a lot and there were sometimes 22 kids and only one staff member and that is not fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a caregiver for kids after school. I helped them with their homework, made crafts, set up a snack and managed their behavior. We would go outside sometimes, or watch movies, or have the gym open to play indoor sports. The job was fairly easy, good hours for a high school kid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working at the YMCA because I love all the members that are part of our facility. They are kind and personable and so are all of our staff. We all get along and make it an enjoyable place to come in to work everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the Y, what can you say. Great members, staff and instructors, we were always supporting and leaning fro each other. It has taught me how to work with different populations with regard to exercise and creating healthy lifestyles and always motivating others to achieve their goals.
Pro érvek
great classes, members and co-instructors
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés