Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Granby, CO

34 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 668 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Happy Christian enviornment with friendly staff and wonderful guests
Wonderful housing, free for staff
Friendly staff, easy to get along with

Guests are fun to be around

Property provides many activities and adventures

An amazing place to live and work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Motivated management. Self supervision. I was promoted to management within 2 weeks of my hire date. Supervising cleaning crew for 5000 acre YMCA. Diverse employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with little pay
You live and work on the property but they take half of your pay to cover rooming and board so you work for about $5.75/hr. Rooming situation wasn’t good and food often got people sick
Great views
Overall I would not work here again, just because of the disorganization of things. Most of the people here are treated like everyone else which can be good or bad. There is a lot of judgment here as well. The views and mountains are great, and the snow is beautiful.
Bitter sweet memories
This is unforgettable experience because this is my first job and I met a lot of people with different race. I conquer all the challenges in YMCA and I find it very helpful the challenges that I experience in YMCA for my future.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Absolutely loved working for the YMCA. It was a perfect spot to grow and determine my next steps for my career. I made lifelong friends and enjoyed it
Amazing
It was amazing working there. Great people and meeting new faces almost everyday. If I could go back one day I would. I got to try all new thing. From working dishes pit, dining, salad bar, cashier, and all the way up to Cook helper.
1,0
Less than ideal
The job was extremely fast paced, with an emphasis on getting everything done quickly. Depending on the supervisor, however, rooms were held to an unrealistic standard of detail and cleanliness (lampshades facing a certain direction, for example). Some managers were nice, but most were distant, abrupt, and sometimes rude. I was injured on the job but due to paperwork and filing, never received any compensation and still have medical bills. HR would not allow me to access my records or paperwork, including the claims I myself filled out hours earlier.
Pro érvek
On-site housing and meals, diversity of coworkers
Kontra érvek
Work pace, managers, lack of compensation for disabilities and injuries, black mold, leaks, and other health hazards in the staff lodging, repeated use of unhealthy cleaning products
Fun work experience
Fun work experience with many internationals and adventure seeking people. improvement needed in the HR department. Hourly pay is not much, but it's a great area to live.
Great summer job
It was a summer job, I enjoyed the opportunity to work in Colorado. Some coworkers complained about managers but they never got onto me. Flexible schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
As a supervisor, I saw the job often from behind the scenes. Even from behind the front desk, the YMCA handled various problems with poise and confidence. I had amazing support from other staff members and from my boss. No matter how busy the day seemed, each station was managed positively and accurately.
Fun experience. Low wages
I had a good experience but the wages were terrible. The staff was friendly but the management was a mess, especially HR. The job is perfect for temporary or seasonal work, but not sustainable for longer.
Good community
Poor Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and beneficial camp counselor experience
I worked as a cabin counselor, which was very challenging but very rewarding. Nothing feels better than helping a kid do something they didn't think they could, being able to comfort a homesick camper, and building up young people's confidence in themselves. It was an extremely demanding job; I worked basically round the clock every day except for 24 hours off on the weekend. Camp was my entire life and being, which I think is what makes it so special. I learned a lot about effective communication, professionalism, responsibility, and assertiveness. I hope this summer changed my campers' lives as much as mine.
Pro érvek
Meals, room and board included
Very little personal time
The Best
The place is perfect for those who wish to start a career. People are really caring about each other. This company makes their employee as part of the family of the YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
good chance to live if the mountains
good people, good bosses, good place to start working after high school. workforce changed every few months but met young adults from all over the world.
relaxed work situation, strict rules as it is a YMCA.
room and board paid
Excellent place to work
A typical day started with making breakfast for the campers and staff, followed by making lunch for the campers and staff. I learned how to make food for 300 people. The workplace was relaxed and fun to work in,
Meeting new people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great seasonal job
I was part of a college ministry who contracted with the YMCA resort in Granby for seasonal summer employment. It was a great location to have my first work experience and staff was supportive.
room and board, meals
Kontra érvek
our contract pay was less than minimum wage
ambiente de trabajo
Empece a trabajar desde diciembre gracias a un programa de intercambio, el ambiente laboral era muy divertido porque habia gente de diferentes países, era interesante poder aprender un poco de cada cultura. Trabajaba 10 horas al día, con 3 days off.
La desventaja que tuve fue la distancia del Resort a la ciudad y los únicos medios de transporte eran los que te brindaba la YMCA, los cuales eran muy limitados, ya que por el hecho de la cantidad del personal, no siempre había espacio para todos.

En resumen fue un invierno de aprendizaje y desarrollo personal.
comida estadía
transporte
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people/place to gain experience
Each day at the YMCA consists of a fairly regular schedule, which was nice to organize weekly plans. Meal and board was provided, and the food is excellent. I enjoyed meeting people from all over the nation, but also young adults from around the world. The area is beautiful.
Ambiente de trabajo divertido
Las personas en el trabajo son muy buenas, divertidas y sobretodo amables. Ayudan a que aprendas y a que crezcas en lo laboral y en lo personal. Muy buen ambiente de trabajo.
House keeping Attendant
I was tasked to perform room cleaning, turn down service, make up room and maintaining the cleanliness of public areas. I have worked with different nationalities around the globe as internship program participant.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés