YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gardena, CA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 900 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Horrible experience at YMCA
All season camp instructor / health fitness coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2019, szeptember 27.
Shows extreme favoritism towards certain employees. Terrible communication between manager and staff PREJUDICE towards African Americans. Overall the worst job I ever had.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
For Part Timer a good start. Enjoyed the friendliness among management and co workers
Child Activity Center Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2019, július 20.
Good Place to start as part timer. Kids and parents are very nice. Co workers are truely understandable and supporting. Management is great! Loved working there!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Preschool Teacher (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2018, augusztus 8.
When I choose this path to becoming an early childhood teacher, you are dedicating your professional life to helping our most precious resources grow into responsible, competent learners. Teaching one child, let alone a whole classroom of young learners is no simple task. Being an early childhood education teacher requires a good education from a school that specializes in training teachers.
Breaks
Short hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working with the youth
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2018, július 30.
working around all ages.
management were the best.
the hardest part of the job, was going in at different times.
the enjoyment of the job was teaching the youth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great way to experience what it feels like to have kids
volunteer counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2018, június 2.
I loved this job. It was a breath of fresh air. I took care kids to make sure they had fun, but also learn. Kids actually respected me. I would not mind working there again, it actually motivated me to enjoy life more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Faulty management/supervisors/coordinators
Program Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2017, április 19.
Although the other workers are pretty cool people, the management there are very nit-picky and can sometimes give you the impression of being prejudice. What one person will get in trouble for, another person will be brushed off for doing the same exact thing.
Little to no breaks
Everyone is super sweet
Swim Instructor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2016, július 12.
Really easy job. Hardest part was dealing with children but over all fun and cute job especially during the summer. The co workers were really nice and the most enjoyable part was meeting people and watching them grow.
free membership to YMCA
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Friendly and interactive workplace
Volunteer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena Califonia2015, augusztus 5.
The YMCA is renowned for their friendly service and member-orientated. I am glad to have been a part of it. From working at the reception desk, to monitoring different program areas, to helping new members finding their way around the store, the relationships I have formed and the people I met along the way have truly given me a new insight on what it means to be a team player and someone who is dedicated to providing satisfactory service to members and many others.
Great working environment
Camp Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2014, június 2.
Working at the YMCA has been the most rewarding job I have had yet. As a camp councilor for the day camp, can be a challenge but the children and co-works are all really great. All really easy to talk to and work together with. The children are very motivated to be active and make the work very enjoyable.
na
na
A great experience
Summer Camp Counselor and Camp-Site Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gardena, CA2013, március 31.
I enjoyed working with everyone. The only issue was that there weren't enough staff and the facility is slightly small. Overall, I enjoyed my experience and I would apply again.

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van