Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gardena, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 797 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me is opening the preschool from 7am-10am. i set up table for activities, set up snack, clean any leftover areas from the day before from the evening crew, sign a safety book and get my curriculum set for the day. It isnt hard to work here, but the management is a bit difficult to work with sometimes due to extreme changes. co-workers get a long fairly well together. There are times that children have hard times but overall its not hard to work with them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shows extreme favoritism towards certain employees. Terrible communication between manager and staff PREJUDICE towards African Americans. Overall the worst job I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to start as part timer. Kids and parents are very nice. Co workers are truely understandable and supporting. Management is great! Loved working there!
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I choose this path to becoming an early childhood teacher, you are dedicating your professional life to helping our most precious resources grow into responsible, competent learners. Teaching one child, let alone a whole classroom of young learners is no simple task. Being an early childhood education teacher requires a good education from a school that specializes in training teachers.
Breaks
Short hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working around all ages. management were the best. the hardest part of the job, was going in at different times. the enjoyment of the job was teaching the youth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this job. It was a breath of fresh air. I took care kids to make sure they had fun, but also learn. Kids actually respected me. I would not mind working there again, it actually motivated me to enjoy life more.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the other workers are pretty cool people, the management there are very nit-picky and can sometimes give you the impression of being prejudice. What one person will get in trouble for, another person will be brushed off for doing the same exact thing.
Little to no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really easy job. Hardest part was dealing with children but over all fun and cute job especially during the summer. The co workers were really nice and the most enjoyable part was meeting people and watching them grow.
free membership to YMCA
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is renowned for their friendly service and member-orientated. I am glad to have been a part of it. From working at the reception desk, to monitoring different program areas, to helping new members finding their way around the store, the relationships I have formed and the people I met along the way have truly given me a new insight on what it means to be a team player and someone who is dedicated to providing satisfactory service to members and many others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA has been the most rewarding job I have had yet. As a camp councilor for the day camp, can be a challenge but the children and co-works are all really great. All really easy to talk to and work together with. The children are very motivated to be active and make the work very enjoyable.
na
na
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with everyone. The only issue was that there weren't enough staff and the facility is slightly small. Overall, I enjoyed my experience and I would apply again.