Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 797 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is friendly and made sure to help you when needed. The typical day consists of talking to and watching over children. I learned to make sure to show up on time and you'll do fine
Munkahelyi kultúra
From 2014-2016 NCF YMCA had an incredible management team led by a very competent CEO. Unfortunately, the Board undermined the management staff and nearly caused it to close down. I dont know anything about the new management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job requires a lot of energy and patience for children, but offers much fun and experience with kids that have ADHD and other behavioral influences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great part time summer job for high school or college students. I would recommend this job to someone who has a heart and passion for kids. I loved it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA camps is super fun because everyone is kinda in the same mindset, it's not really a place people work for money but for the experience and memories you make.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to get with the times and pay employees more. Then perhaps they may stay. The managers also pay for the employees uniforms and name tags, not fair. The place smells. A for effort but it’s one of the worst gyms in Gainesville.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun to work with kids. Not the place to advance. Nice job to work at if you are in college and need a part time job or to get some volunteer hours for school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere and coworkers are very supportive of one another. If looking for a great place to work with kids. I would highly recommend it. Love it
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA is a loving and kid friendly environment. If you love kids then this is the place to be. This is one place I'd recommend for any future counselor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA made it very easy for me to transition from never being employed to having my first job. I was never too stressed because I realized that even though its very important to do your job right, you have to remember to have fun and be a kid every once in a while. My Boss decided to give every counselor a club to be in charge of so I asked to start a yoga club and it has been so much fun planning my yoga lessons and teaching yoga to the kids.
Pro érvek
respect in the work environment, easy hours
Kontra érvek
minimum wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great organization. Loved my time there and working with a great group of kids. The staff there was very qualified and well organized. Very beneficial in my desire to work with children.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked with an amazing team that were supportive and connected. I was not easy to leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day was busy, learned how to watch infants and children, management was great,co-works were great, hardest part was cleaning up before leaving, enjoyable part was being with kids
free food
Kontra érvek
Munkahelyi kultúra
Help supervise and plan activities for children 6-7 years old.
field trips