YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gainesville, FL

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 27 386 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work
Youth Development Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, augusztus 1.
From 2014-2016 NCF YMCA had an incredible management team led by a very competent CEO. Unfortunately, the Board undermined the management staff and nearly caused it to close down. I dont know anything about the new management team.
Fun and easy-going
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, június 2.
This job requires a lot of energy and patience for children, but offers much fun and experience with kids that have ADHD and other behavioral influences.
Ymca
Activities Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, szeptember 13.
This is a great part time summer job for high school or college students. I would recommend this job to someone who has a heart and passion for kids. I loved it
Great ppl
Camp Counselor and Activities Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, december 29.
Working at the YMCA camps is super fun because everyone is kinda in the same mindset, it's not really a place people work for money but for the experience and memories you make.
1,0
On the decline
PERSONAL TRAINER & GROUP INSTRUCTOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, november 18.
Need to get with the times and pay employees more. Then perhaps they may stay. The managers also pay for the employees uniforms and name tags, not fair. The place smells. A for effort but it’s one of the worst gyms in Gainesville.
Temporary job
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, november 6.
Fun to work with kids. Not the place to advance. Nice job to work at if you are in college and need a part time job or to get some volunteer hours for school.
Fun
Assistant Infant Teacher (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, szeptember 20.
Good atmosphere and coworkers are very supportive of one another. If looking for a great place to work with kids. I would highly recommend it. Love it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love working with kids then this is the place to be.
Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, május 31.
YMCA is a loving and kid friendly environment. If you love kids then this is the place to be. This is one place I'd recommend for any future counselor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a fun work environment that is also very rewading
Child care counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2017, március 5.
The YMCA made it very easy for me to transition from never being employed to having my first job. I was never too stressed because I realized that even though its very important to do your job right, you have to remember to have fun and be a kid every once in a while. My Boss decided to give every counselor a club to be in charge of so I asked to start a yoga club and it has been so much fun planning my yoga lessons and teaching yoga to the kids.
Pro érvek
respect in the work environment, easy hours
Kontra érvek
minimum wage
Very pleasant experience
Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2015, december 30.
Very great organization. Loved my time there and working with a great group of kids.
The staff there was very qualified and well organized. Very beneficial in my desire to work with children.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is was more than just a job, you truly are working for a cause.
Director of Youth Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2014, szeptember 10.
Worked with an amazing team that were supportive and connected. I was not easy to leave.
Very Fun Place to Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2014, február 10.
Typical day was busy, learned how to watch infants and children, management was great,co-works were great, hardest part was cleaning up before leaving, enjoyable part was being with kids
free food
Kontra érvek
Busy, fun filled workplace
Youth Summer Camp Counselor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, Fl2013, október 24.
Help supervise and plan activities for children 6-7 years old.
field trips

Tekintsen meg YMCA további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van