Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at YMCA is good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at YMCA are not that good. It's a good place to work if you're in college or just need a part time job.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at YMCA, I think it's ok. I never had any problems with job security.ManagementIn general, managers at YMCA are nice but some are fake. General rule just watch your back and do your job.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at YMCA is great. People I worked with where awesome.OverallMy experience working at YMCA was overall a good experience. If you need a job that's easy going and fun and you like to talk to people this is a great job. Good if you're in college you can study and they work with your schedule. Pay could be better but good for students and people who like to work with children. Fun atmosphere and free gym membership when I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the members. A typical day at work involves checking members in when they come to work out, making sure that towels were clean and available, selling memberships, and cleaning the equipment.
Free membership
Average pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management wasn't what i expected i wish it payed more and gave me more hours. They also didn't address a lot of problems to people higher up. Like one time we found a scorpion in the back of the room where infants usually sleep and play and they never had the roomed bombed of bugs or cleaned there carpet.
Pro érvek
The kids where always a joy to be around, fun environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The gym culture is fantastic with great members and co-workers. The job is stress free because I'm not tied to selling goals, I can just focus on being a great personal trainer.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Northpark YMCA of Fort Worth is an awesome place to work. Everyone who works there is extremely friendly and helpful while working. Very flexible with your schedule and the shifts are not to long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is a great place to work. The Y employees are like my family. This place is warm and inviting. I love working with the kids and making them smile. That puts a smile on my face and makes my happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Selling and promoting memberships and youth programs Managed a staff of 3 to 5 part time employees with varying age ranges.
Pro érvek
Flexible work hours, the diversity of employees and patrons
Frequent upper mangement turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a great place to work, all of the staff are friendly and fun to hang with, the community there is awesome and i learned better communication skills. the most hard part of the job is making sure everyone is safe and the most enjoyable part of the job is the community and my friends
builds in community
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work was slow with sudden rushes of members possible. Organizational skills were learned and proper client protocol. Management was kind and understanding when mistakes were made and assisted in preventing these mistakes in the future. Hardest part of the job was having to respond to a complaint that something happened with a member account, when only management could actually control the account. The enjoyable part of the job was being able to walk in to work and talk to individuals as if they were best friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is great for a first job, but there is almost no room for advancement. There is also no direct leaders in the full time staff. I have been with the YMCA for over three years now, and I have not seen a single strong director.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day was great the kids the teacher and the management. The most enjoyable part was able to help kids grow and develop into preeteens
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, people are great too, high turnover rate, everyone usually finds jobs that pay more, management cares. Hardest part is dealing with parents who think their kids are perfect when they are the complete opposite.
Work with great people.
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Ryan Family YMCA is a fun environment and great loving community based organization. The YMCA lives by their motto, healthy living, social responsibility and youth development. The YMCA was my family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has plenty of employment opportunites both full time and part time. Most departments are flexible and it is a very enjoyable environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
As much as I love kids and working at the YMCA its definitely not a job I want to stay at forever. I see myself more at an office based job. I don't want to keep coming back to a job like I have with this one. I want a more stable job with the right management because some of the management I have dealt with over the course of my experience is definitely NOT how managers/directors should be. The most enjoyable part about my job is the kids they are just all so different and unique in their own way. You learn something everyday with them.
Pro érvek
working with children, and some of the other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my career at the YMCA. I had the GREATEST supervisor in the world. All of my co-workers were excellent as well.
work enviroment
Kontra érvek
low budgets to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great place to work while in college! They work well with your school hours and provide you everything you need to work the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day was pretty easy. I learned to check the chlorine level. My co-workers where awesome when I worked there. The hardest part of the job was lifeguarding during summer camp. I enjoyed meeting new people.
Able to meet new people
Kontra érvek
sometimes getting information from my old boss at the last minute.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of this job was talking to the members every day as they were about to embark in their future for good health!!
Pro érvek
Walking around the gym having conversations with members
Kontra érvek
Fitting in a lunch break or small breaks daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
watching their bright faces inter the room i must first greet them and check them in.home work is done first with assistance from the group leaders. Then we have snacks and go over snack talk and devotion, then myself and my coworker start the learning activities for the day, followed by fun gym activities. there is absolutely no hard part about this job its fun and interesting everyday. the thing i enjoy most is when the parents thank us for the extra work we put into helping the kids with their work because it really makes a difference.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job great place to work and grow as a person something to learn everyday. knowing the parents and kids are awesome un place to work
great