Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
134 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 782 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at YMCA is good.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at YMCA are not that good. It's a good place to work if you're in college or just need a part time job.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at YMCA, I think it's ok. I never had any problems with job security.ManagementIn general, managers at YMCA are nice but some are fake. General rule just watch your back and do your job.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at YMCA is great. People I worked with where awesome.OverallMy experience working at YMCA was overall a good experience. If you need a job that's easy going and fun and you like to talk to people this is a great job. Good if you're in college you can study and they work with your schedule. Pay could be better but good for students and people who like to work with children. Fun atmosphere and free gym membership when I was there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great staff and enjoyed what they did to make sure everyone was safe in pool. Coworkers were family oriented, cared the wellbeing of everyone in the building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is great. It has flexible hours which worked very well while I was in school. I love my bosses! They are amazing. We get a lot of crazy, yet fun kids. They make me laugh everyday with their adorable personalities. The hardest part is that it does not pay enough for the next step in my life as I try to move out of my house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a great temp job, for anyone wanting a refreshing look at how a job is more like community service. When your here it doesn't feel like work, you find yourself smiling and having fun along side the members and children. Some location can very on experience, but the overall I can say was enjoyable.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the company, but never directly out of the facility because I was merely an assistant. My experience there was well organized and well planned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love workin for the Y and will continue to work here as extreme part time. Great if you’re in high school or college. Not good if you have bills to pay.
Pro érvek
Free gym membership and discounts for everyone in your house
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical is answering phones, checking in members, selling memberships, registering for after school care and sports. calling members regarding membership and answering any questions about their workout and nay issues they feel need addressing.
membership. less stressful enviroment
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working as member service for YMCA. The atmosphere is great A lot of lovely people. Anywhere you go there be a few thats not sdo nice but there are always 100 more great ones to take the place of the others.
Pro érvek
Flexible in schedule, and benefits
Short hours, pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job allowed me to gain experience in the non-profit setting. I enjoyed working there however it lacked professional advancement. The work for the community was great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities Administer first aid according to prescribed procedures and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a fitness instructor teach 1 class a week @ the Terran Co. Location that’s contracted with the YMCA . This position idiesnt apply for most the questions asked .
Great work ethics .
Not enough parking close to where I teach . Have to pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I majored in Child Development. I really enjoyed watching the children grow and learn. Their little minds are like sponges ready to absorbe ,My parents was very into their children learning as well
free gym member ship
not enough team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only issue I have is no benefits and can only work part time. no full time unless a director... I would recommend for a part time and entry level position.. for college kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
At all my time at the YMCA I love the interaction with our customers. Granted not all are the friendliest all the time, but we tend to attract a good group of people at our facilities. What makes the job great is your co-workers are awesome! What makes it frustrating is the Executive Directors. You'll either receive an excellent director or one who will make you hate your job.
Flexible and Fun
Low pay for expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day i would go to my school site, sit up the parent board , sing-in blinder , the first aid kit and games for the kids and snack. when the kids come in at 3:00 pm i would sign them in also see if they have homework. I learned that if a child wants to give up on something that you keep on encouraged them that yes you can do it and that they have their parents as well as teachers and also me as a consular to help them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only thing i would chhange would be some of the rude people who came by on a regular basis and some of the customers were rude as well. the employer and others were friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working with kids and love my coworker great environment .. Have we met some great parents Learned to work with others and have had lots of training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working with my assigned group of kids. Connecting with families and teaching/assisting. Plenty of planning and organizing activities with other group leaders. Managment easy to connect and talk to. Some difficulties with dealing with a group of 20+ kids. Must know how to reinforce positively.
Pro érvek
Family and child friendly environment.
Kontra érvek
Public transportation might not be available for some school locations, talking to noncommunicable parents
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed going to work because of the people and the management. It was a fun place to work because of the people you interact with. I learned a lot about health and fitness while working there. The hardest part of the job was taking on a big group exercise class and ensuring everyone got the right instructions for having a safe and fun environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was witnessing peoples lives change for the better.
Pro érvek
The humbling satisfaction of changing someones life.
Kontra érvek
Short hours and low pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Atypical day included check in and out of each child. Serving snack and doing programming such as science, art and math. While also getting the children to the gym or outside for some exercise. Talking with the parents about the days activities. The most enjoyable part of the day was when the children understood what you were teaching them.
Pro érvek
playing games with the kids
Kontra érvek
dealing with the kids that was having a bad day
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are greeted with a smile whenever you come in. Your superiors are ready to help you in any aspect of your life. Whether that be the role you intend to do at the Y or something personal.