Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX132 értékelés
132 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 635 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA has been one of the most exciting, yet challenging work experiences I’ve ever had. The children are such a joy, but if your heart isn’t with working with kids, this type of work is not for you! I enjoyed it more so for the experience and the growth. Most of the problems I’ve experienced have been with other employees or disagreement with some of the management methods. Lots of dedication and energy i needed! This is not the type of job you take simply for the money....but you have to have a heart to make a difference in the children’s life, and be willing to stick with it through any difficulty or trial. The children make it so worth it!
Kids! Benefits, full time schedule
Kontra érvek
Management, energy & time-consuming!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here and had three different roles over the time that I was employeed. The only negative thing I have to say is that when I left to go school I was unable to get my job back even though they were and still is hiring.
Pro érvek
Exciting, fun kids, lots of training opportunities
Kontra érvek
No raises, co workers some time slack off, no room for growth
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have noticed over the years of volunteering at the YMCA it is sometimes very disorganized. However , they always have the same goal and that is to maintain a safe and fun recreational environment within the youth sports department for players and coaches.
Flexible schedule
Disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a summer camp counselor, where I cared for a group of 10 kids every day of camp. My managers were very flexible and put emphasis on the care of children.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it’s really a good place to work, every job have it’s up and down, but it’s all about the kids and making sure they are safe and tooking care of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working as a life guard here. both the staff and the regulars where very nice. our weekly in services kept us all in shape as well as the life guarding competitions between the different districts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you are looking for something flexible! Co-workers are easy to work with and very helpful! Management has been very supportive!
Munkahelyi kultúra
In all honesty, I would max out this page in characters writing everything that has happened in the just the short 4 years I've been there. Instead feel free to email me and I'll give you everything I know and have experienced. In short, be very cautious of who you work for and don't trust the people who say they have your back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired during a merger of two Y's which brought in a new finance manager who was terrible at her job. The other lower-level staff that came in the merger was excellent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this organization was the best opportunity I've had in a long time. They treat their employees with great respect and honor. Giving them the opportunity for growth and advancement; also allows work related decision making easy for the employee. the YMCA works hard to help in the community events and also with assistance. Great Place to Work!!!!! I'd give them 20 STARS if I could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA provided the needed training and was easy to work with. Typically 20 minute rotations. While not on stand it's expected that you'll be cleaning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ymca was a hard a hard job, having to watch all the kids , but at the same time pretty simple it was an okay job I like it , I cant complain I was getting paid so there for I liked it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first or second job, but dont get comfy there. They'll never pay you anything livable unless you put in 20+ years and have a 4 year degree.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day on the job could either be very hectic due to angry parents cursing at you or trying to assault you as well as breaking up a fight between players. However, a good day consisted of steady flow, games starting on time and a great energy with all individuals around. At this job, I learned how to communicate publicly as well as crowd/event control when things did not go as planned. The culture at the YMCA is very positive rarely did bad things happen but it was still moderate. The hardest part of the job was having to speak to 4 different groups all at once and having to solve problems as you go and alleviate tensions sometimes with opponents( coaches and players) and parents and families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend this job to a college student that needs a part-time job just to make a little extra money. Also, if you love kids I would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the fellow staff on the membership team. They were very helpful with making sure I knew the in s and outs of the job. It is very fast pace environment, between answering the phone, checking guests in and inputting information into the computer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had an extremely positive work experience at the YMCA, and would highly recommend any one looking for a good safe work environment. My coworkers were very open minded and got along quite well.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
great people great clients. needed upgrades badly in all gyms. not like the fancier more modern places but they have a purpose to accommadate the poor and senior with a place to go that is safe and non-judgemental. Some instructors were there to show off not teach but others were there for clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA has been an experiance that I dont think I could have anywhere else. I have grown within the company and have gained a relationship with all who I have crossed paths with. The job is simplistic but requires people who are diligent and dedicated. I would recommend this to anyone who has a passion to impact youth.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was open to suggestions. Schedule was flexible. The most enjoyable part of this job was the YMCA members and the free access to the gym. Everyone was really encouraging.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The manager plays favorites and constantly throws temper tantrums like a child. We have a group chat with all of her employees in it and she once removed herself from said group chat out of frustration. Will tell you you’re lazy or not working hard enough but then will ask if you would like a promotion. Huge lack of consistency. Favored male workers over females.