Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Thomas, KY

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 641 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the YMCA. I love the members and teaching Barre has been one of the best experiences for me. I love to see people getting excited about their health and accomplishing goals, that maybe, they thought were unreachable.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You never get a raise and the pay is barely more than minimum wage. Management has gone down hill and they don't treat employees well. Many employees are leaving because of management.
flexible work schedule
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at the Campbell County YMCA and although I like my boss and coworkers. The Y forces you to give to the annual fund even with they only pay you $8/Hr. ...Which is ridiculous
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of the management does not seem to have everyones best interest at heart, pay is low, hours are not what you were promised or told. you are stuck working hours you do not like.
kids are great
Kontra érvek
hours and most staff are unhelpful
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are learning the Life Cycle of a Butterfly and Plant's. I make the day full of fun and exciting. Right now we are watching our caterpillars turn into butterflies. Our seed's turn into plant's, My co-worker is a great help. We work as a team. She helps get things ready for the day. My management is great. They are there anytime we need them. The hardest part of my job is leaving the children at the end of the day. My enjoyable part is watching the children grow and when that light bulb goes off and they know what you have been talking about.
Pro érvek
Working with young children, parents, teaching
Kontra érvek
No benefits, not enough hrs
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA let you get to know kinds of different people who lived in the community. The mission that was at the heart of it all was something that just made you feel good about being a part of it.
Pro érvek
Pools, gym, and great people
Kontra érvek
Not sure about advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was 16 when I worked here and it was great for a teenager. I got to work outside and also work with kids.
Free membership with employment