Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Lauderdale, FL66 értékelés
66 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 363 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would like to say that the YMCA was one of the funniest jobs I ever had. The children were my heart and I enjoyed every moment of it. The only thing is that the hours were horrible. Not enough hours for me
trips
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 4 years had a new Executive Director every year so 4 ED's in total. Very difficult to gain your footing or feel secure about you job.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
underpaid, overworked, and underappreciated.
not flexible for family matters. slow decision making and not supportive of staff in general.

no work life balance at all and it is frowned upon when discussed. employee orientation is not well thought out or organized to help new staff get acclimated
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a good place to work as a part time job. Maybe for someone who is a student or retired. Or really just looking to m ake some extra money. There is great career opprotunities if you also looking for something long term.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance doesn’t exists. If you work in the corporate office you’re over worked and under paid. Continually inconsistent with their Human Resources policies and procedures. Management is terrible and the company shows no appreciation for their employees. Don’t recommend this company unless you are will to sacrifice your personal life and health.
Health Benefits and retirement plan
Kontra érvek
Poor management. Lack work life balance
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a Graduation Coach. I will say it’s a great start if you don’t have much work experience or just finished college. The role gives you room to grow both personally and professionally. What I enjoy most about being a Graduation Coach is the students and being able to witness the impact you have on their lives. On the contrary, the job culture and leadership is really corrupt. There’s are a lot of distrust between leadership and employees. The interviewing process varies for everyone. Mines was ok. Turn over rate is really high. The average amount of time an empty stays is two years. The position itself isn’t bad, however it isn’t an organization I would recommend to grow in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love walking into work and doing hands on activities with the students and observing behaviors. You can feel the love when you walk into the room, its a beautiful experience with hands on staff and management who go above and beyond for staff and students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a different experience which was the best part about it; the workers are extremely nice and helpful. I never had a bad day. If I needed help with an assignment, the workers didn't hesitate to assist me.
Staff and Facility
Hours differed everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
the ymca is a great place to work at you can see growth working there very understanding all the supervisor are very great to work they listen to you the worker love the kids like they are their own
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
when it comes to dealing with kids it is an awesme atsomphere other than that pay rate is ok, but could be better. I enjoyed working because the passion I have for kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome! You can really grow.. the Y acknowledges your talent and gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents through your work assignment...I don’t think there is a better place
Growth
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA is a cool place to work, however they try to recruit you to work during the school year. What's wrong with that? Well, you only get 2 hours to work. WHO CAN LIVE OFF OF 2 HOURSSS!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca was a good experience overall, I felt as if I was really helping the children by providing support , that many wouldn't receive at home from their guardians .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y was an after school activity for the students whose parents needed additional care. Duties included creating fun activities for the students and providing any assistance with homework if needed.
Pro érvek
Less structured than school day
Kontra érvek
Demanding after a long day
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of South Florida really delivers on what it says. They help the community and provide funding for low income households. If you value community service and friendly co-workers then this might be the job for you.
Pro érvek
They offer a wealth of employee benefits including retirement matching and more.
Kontra érvek
The pay isn't competitive, Internal promotions are rare at best, Most upper management leave the company for a time and come back to obtain a higher position
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA of South Florida is an ever-growing organization with significant availability for advancement. The organization is hard driving and business oriented, but all of the cause of expanding impact on the residents of South Florida. Leadership is extremely demanding but fair and nice people that I believe care about individual growth.
Pro érvek
Free Gym, Great Retirement, Discount on Services for Children, Make a difference
Kontra érvek
Limited work/life balance, limited resources, ever changing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an interesting job. Went to designated schools/parks and played games with children to promote healthy exercise. Loved every moment as the children were excellent to interact with and even opportunities to "volunteer" for extra pay on weekends/days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the YMCA was beneficial for me because I always wanted to work with younger kids i some way. This job helped me learn more about how kids interact with each other, their emotions, their struggles etc. I plan on being a psychologist one day and possibly a guidance counselor for younger kids one day. So I would recommend this job to anybody that loves working with kids.
Interacting with kids
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
they need to give more opportunities to their workers. They do not treat their workers well and no room for advancement. I enjoyed the children just not the adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great working for them but it was time that you just want to leave and never want to comethere again. Working with them was hard some days but you learn the easy way it get better for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will not get rich but you will get experience working for the Y. It can be challenging but it is well worth it....................................
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés