Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Flint, MI15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 555 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great being able to work with the kids every single day. Had a few issues with my coworkers and my boss wasn't really too fair in handling the situation. When I was done with my shift I was notified that I was off of the schedule until I had a meeting. My boss didn't handle everything correctly or professionally so I quit.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at YMCA Camp Copneconic, you are paid minimum wage, with a provided lunch that is taken out of your paycheck. Even though you work through the lunch hour, watching around 12 in their most rambunctious state, it's considered a "lunch break" and you don't get paid.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as i walk in to work i clock in and start counting the drawer to make sure that the correct amount of money is there for the day, after that, I usually check in our members and make sure they have everything they need during the time they spend with us . I take payments, start memberships, inform members and any new members on any information that they require, make coffee, and keep the areas around me clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love this job because I can help kids out with anything like real life situations, school, sports, and more and more things. I like that the kids get to see the real me every single day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first impression of the YMCA was that it was simply a place people went to workout. After working there, I could see that it was a cornerstone of the community. A place where anyone could feel at home and find a way to help each other just as much as themselves. I have no regrets about working for the Y!
Free membership
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was unorganized and we didn't get paid for overtime even though we were constantly expected to show up early and leave late. The pay was not enough for our expected duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work and meet new people. Working here is very rewarding. The YMCA really cares about its employees and community. I would recommend the YMCA to others.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
While the YMCA nationally has a great mission, in Flint it's sometimes hard to see that come to light. While some areas truly do succeed, others get left to struggle to survive. Management is overworked and underpaid and it impacts their staff relationship and reliability. It's a great job with people who do care for the community, but definitely isn't a positive environment for the long haul.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
At my time there not only did I teach and help improve the skills of the youth. But I also was taught some skills such like: communication, leadership, and etc.
free membership, learning expierence
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here. My coworkers are great and I get paid well. It's sometimes hard to keep focus for hours on end but it's not too bad. I have learned what it's like to have a job and I'm very grateful to have this job.
Plenty of breaks
Not too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at the YMCA because there was always something to do, you were always active. I also enjoyed working there because it was different activities to do everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy meeting new members and interacting with co-workers.
It can be overwhelming having just one computer for checking members in and taking payments.

I would like to see 2-3 total computers.
free membership, short shifts
no benefits for PT
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is a great experience. I enjoy the job very much, and the people I work with. Interacting with the public is something I enjoy.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team based lifeguarding position that encouraged employees to work independently. Fun and low stress position with friendly staff. Job requires lifeguards to be multi-faceted and to participate in the water. A great position to develop customer service experience and leadership skills.
Free gym membership
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments
Pro érvek
fun after high school job. Until bootcamp
na