Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fairless Hills, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 779 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay working there, it was a while ago I did with my sister. I worked in childcare and membership. I enjoyed it for the most part, I just lived in NJ and it was far
Munkahelyi kultúra
The ymca of bucks county is a great place to work especially for your first job. I have gained a lot more respect and gained a lot more position and responsibility over the last couple months. I’ve been there since May of 2019 so as of January 2nd, 2020 that makes it 8 months. It’s easy to progress and move up at this job but as you do it you will need to put in a lot more hours and long shifts. I enjoy the job but feel as if there needs to be a better security protocol and or safety. Other than that it could be a little better but I enjoy my job to this day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I volunteered because it was required by my university. They accept placements however do not really have anything set and put aside for interns to complete. I completed very random work, that those employed commonly didn't want to complete. Very friendly staff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at different sites and being asked to drive around to maintain different sites was taxing. Pay was lower than other jobs nearby but the staff was kind.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone at the YMCA is friendly thorough and courteous. I love working with the children and families helping them become more a part of their communities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kids enjoyed coming everyday learning new songs according to the theme that week. Everyday they went swimming and that was their favorite part. The kids enjoyed going outside twice a day as well,weather permitting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
tough working atmosphere between coworkers. personally felt that staff such as camp counselors were underpaid but expected to do so much that went above and beyond what they were earning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Lower Bucks Family YMCA is a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a job. The staff who work there are very professional and friendly to both members and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire atmosphere of the Lower Bucks YMCA is very welcoming. Everyone that I have worked with was very enthusiastic about working there. A typical day at the YMCA consists of teaching special needs children different activities. I would play on the playground with them and go swimming with them and watch them interact with other campers and staff members. The YMCA is a wonderful job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the P.A.W.S camp was a great experience overall. It was a free sports and academic camp for students from 6th-12th grade. Throughout the day I would be assigned a sport to teach and play to the kids. The co-workers were friendly and made it fun to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would wear many hats at this job. I worked with the children in the mornings playing games and then getting them on their bus/vans and send them off to school. While they were at school I would do paperwork for the state, do planning for days off from school, planning for activities for afterschool. Would talk with parents that had concerns or ones that wanted to join our program When the children came from school I would help with their homework and run activities such as sports, crafts and games. I learned that every child is different and each situation needs to be handled differently. I worked on my own with very little guidance from management. I made a lot of friends at this place who to this day still are in my life. The hardest part of this job was that the hours where long some days I would be at work for 10-11 hours. The most enjoyable part of this job was all the different cultures that I got interact with.
Pro érvek
Full time and good people to work with.
Kontra érvek
Long hours most days was at work for 10 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owners don't acknowledge that you're there. There was nothing enjoyable about the job. Worst part was the owner hired people that had no clue what they were doing and couldn't be trained.
Pro érvek
Kontra érvek
Pay for lunch, get beraited by owners
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is awesome to work. The other camp employees are easy to get along with and work well together. We all have a good time each summer with the different activities and events that go on.