Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Everett, WA

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 28 733 értékelés megtekintése
Fun working environment
Had a flexible schedule and I worked with some cool people. Staff could be a little more diverse, but I feel this will improve in the years to come. Looking forward to seeing the new center.
Great place for kids
Kontra érvek
Need more culturally sensitive staff at welcome center.
sigh
ok so I loved working here but my only issue was that there was a violent child who had kicked me down a flight of stairs and caused me to sprain my ankle but when I talked to my boss about the child she brushed me off and treated it like it was nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed atmosphere, if you take your job seriously
Working at the YMCA of Snohomish County as a part of the summer camp programs was great. Wear clothes appropriate for the weather, and experience the Puget Sound! That being said, childcare is not for everyone, and doesn't pay all that well.
Pro érvek
Free visits to various school age attractions in the Puget Sound area
Kontra érvek
Low pay overall, but respectable for the child care industry.
Great teen center
The YMCA has a lot of improvement to do. as far as staff. The kids are outstanding and I enjoy every second of my day with them. But I think its time to explore other opportunity's.
Pro érvek
Love working with the teens
Staff can be rude
"Caring"
A great supportive place to work for if your a working Mom. The Y is very flexible and understanding to their Staff. Management was very caring. The most enjoyable part of my job, was knowing that I was working for a company that I knew made a difference in people's lives.
Free Workouts
Working Culture needs help. No Training
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
relaxed environment
the work place is pretty relaxed, not much structure going on. its literally daycare. the pay is alright if this job is not your main source of income. also working with the children here is alot more stressful because of the lack of structure in the classroom.
Pro érvek
free food, and fieldtrips in summers
salary sucks
Friendly and informative
I learned many skills at this position. It was a mainly a self-starter type of job with little supervision but lots of help when needed. I cleaned a did troubleshooting on all areas of the Y. The management was fair and helpful.
Learning new things
Job security
Fun kids and staff
I had a blast working here! I loved doing the activities with the kids and becoming close to the staff. there were rough days, but I thoroughly enjoyed working here and I would still work here if I didn't move to another state.
Love this job
If you want kind fun family like coworkers the good family members that is than this is the place to work always the opportunity to advance there is always a training class to be taken to keep your skills up.Everyone seems to be happy and enjoy being here.
Fun
Fun environment
Loved working at the Y.
Interacting with the kids as well as my coworkers was fun and exciting. There are great opportunities to stretch your experience and learn things that you need to know in today's diverse working environment, while having fun.
Pro érvek
work feels like play, great team work
Great place!
I loved working here.The boss is amazing and so are all of the coworkers. They were slightly understaffed, but the boss is amazing and it didn't effect the work place whatsoever.
Good first job
If you are looking to get your feet wet in the work world, this is a great place to start. Most all the positions are very flexible to school schedules and child care needs. If you are looking to make great wages and excel within a company, I would not recommend the YMCA.
Pro érvek
Meet a lot of community members
minimal groth oppertunities
Productive and fun workplace
Supportive staff and working environment. Allows employees to use facilities. Working towards mission and values based on daily actions. Management stays positive and consistently checks in.
Hours were horrible
their hours and numbers of workers were all messed up, didn't matter who you were or how long you worked there you got bad hours and wasted your whole day to only make $20 i was not happy with this place but hopefully they have it figured out by now or at least when they get their new facility
free membership
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun working with all the other teens
we have a lot of fun preparing for college helping out with the community. volunteering to do exciting projects. I've never worked there as in a job i just helped out with volunteering which is very fun. i love all the staffs there and all the different children there makes it feel like home.
n/a
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the Ymca
The Ymca is a wonderful place to work. The members are great and staff is very friendly. When working here you can learn from new people that come in the door. Everyone has a health goal and as a member services representative we get to help them reach those goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun workplace lots of kids and a bunch of games. ( I didn't work here I volunteered)
a typical day at work would be gathering all the kids, going into the game room and experiencing all the fun and joy that the kids and teens have there.
free lunch
cleaning up after 100 kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great group of people to work with
A nonprofit is always a great place to work, because, for the most part, the people who work there want to be there. I have always enjoyed being a part of helping the community.
The hardest part of the job was the stress. There are strict deadlines and a manager who had high expectations. During certain times of the year the volume of work was more than one person could handle, so overtime was expected to get it done.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with.
Hobby
When i had free time i liked to get out and play ball. I cant play anymore due to tore ligaments in my right knee.
Great and fun place
This job was amazing if only it paid more money then I would have stay, also if it have medical benefits as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, Underpaid and Unappreciated (Aquatics Department)
This is a part-time job, and there is never the option for full time. You are not allowed to work over 39 hours in a week, and are not allowed to average over 36 hours/week in a month. Many times I would have split shifts, or have 2 hour breaks.

You will make less that $10/hr and will have a mandatory staff meeting once a month, plus quarterly all staff meetings.

When I worked there, all tattoos and piercings had to be covered, including when you are in a swim suit for teaching. Current employees have told me that this has changed.

If you do get into a leadership position, they will try to give you multiple departments to cover with the pay for only one department.

This is a decent job for college students, but otherwise is not a good idea.
Kontra érvek
long breaks, working breaks, no benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés