Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Estes Park, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
85 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great people. You will meet coworkers from around the world. There are many different places to work in food service which can provide for variety and a break from being bored in your position. Low pay for the work you do. The management is supportive of the employees and well organized. They really care about you and the work you do!
Low pay for hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here fulltime seasonally living and working on site. My duties included making beds, cleaning toilets, sinks, showers, vacuuming carpets, dusting, washing windows; emptying trash, sweeping, mopping floors, cleaning refrigerators, ovens and cleaning fireplaces. I alternated between cleaning large family reunion cabins, 2-bedroom cabins and lodge rooms.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, but low pay for providing exceptionally high levels of customer services for a very demanding clientele. Repeat customers are very demanding for things that you can’t control.
Nice people
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at YMCA of the Rockies in Estes Park, Colorado was certainly one of the greatest things that I have ever experienced! Moving across the country to become a camp counselor was something I'd never thought I would do but I'm so glad I did. The management couldn't be any more supportive and receptive and that made the experience that much better! My coworkers were adventurous, outgoing and creative people with a lot to offer and I learned a great deal from that job! The days were long and oftentimes very stressful with a great deal of very young children on your hands, but the reward that was felt from talking with the parents and having the children love you was so worth it!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, fast-paced environment. Beautiful location with plenty of opportunities to explore the Rocky Mountains. Room and board is included in the salary. Great for gap year students and retired seniors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this place! Management could smile a little bit more. Try to engage more with their employees in a genuine way. Love the RA team! The Best!!!!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nobody really seems to know what is going on, guests are often disappointed with service. The location is fantastic, food is not good. A bunch of young seasonal workers who are not serious about their work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work starts at 8am, and ends anywhere between 3pm-7pm. I learned how to properly clean several household appliances, and improved my communication skills with other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst place to work. You are overloaded with work and no one cares they just need it to get done and if it’s not done they get mad. They do not offer over time so u can get help and even if u try to stay overtime to finish the massive workload u get reprimanded. Managers are egotistical close minded and do not listen to employees at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in the day camp and absolutely loved it! I had to come back for a second summer. My boss and all my coworkers were so kind and compassionate, in fact I would definitely work for my boss again! The staff housing is not well taken care of, and the food is not the greatest, but the people and the mountains are worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After my interview, I couldn't wait to join the YMCA team. I was a housekeeper while I was there and it was hard work. I learned some handy things too! Great for someone looking to get away for a little while. Housing and food are free(ish). But the outdoors is what I thought was the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the funniest job I had, being able to work in the mountains and with international individuals was a great learning experience each day. Highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For such a large resort that relies almost entirely on temporary employees, it is amazing just how deep and familial of a community atmosphere it provides all who work there. While pay isn't the best, the provided room and board as well as the benefits like activities and experiences offered to staff at greatly discounted rates, the beauty of the location, and organization wide efforts to provide all who work there with the best time possible, really makes this a worthwhile experience for anyone between jobs, school, or just looking for a way to travel and explore something new. Working as a switchboard operator means that you never know how your day will go. You could find yourself in constant demand from all sides with barely any time to breath, handling emergencies of all kinds throughout the grounds, or left to your own devices, finding fun, team building ways to entertain yourself and others behind the front desk, when the phone is quiet and the grounds are calm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not only is the YMCA of the Rockies located in a beautiful place but the people there are great as well. The employees and even the guests makes you happy to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would go into the empty hotel rooms from recent left guests. Change the sheets, clean the bathroom. I would also show arriving guests to the main lobby. I would also help anywhere else I might be needed. I cleaned mountain cabins and the kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms. We often had bears break into the cabins or the other buildings on the property, so we needed to clean all the damage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was a slight lack of direction and communication at the YMCA of the Rockies. However, the workers were willing and able to make sure the operations would run smoothly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
is a really good company to work, nice environment, people from many places around the world, good activities and nice management the YMCA of the rockies is a good place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was wonderful ! the people there are so kind and helpful and the work environment itself is relaxing and fun. Working with customers on crafts was enjoyable and slow paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok place to go for seasonal work. terrible food and nothing to do in town for the winter a least. managment doesnt communicate between depts. very uno
Munkahelyi kultúra
YMCA of the Rockies is surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park on 3 sides. The views cannot get much better, and you are living someone's dream vacation for 8 months.
Pro érvek
"Free" housing, cafeteria food and use of amenities
Kontra érvek
food and low pay. you will have a roommate
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people at the YMCA are what make it. I was in a church based group that has 120 people employed at the Y every summer to do the organized group functions alongside your job at the ymca. Its really fun, but the jobs all kinda suck lol
awesome people make it