Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Erie, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Erie, PA35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 556 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working here. I only wish I made more money. I've been here for 11 years.
Most times the schedule is flexible and getting days off is able to be done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It feels great knowing how much some families appreciated you. The new management is clueless and will not take advice from staff that had been there for more than 5 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the YMCA is not bad and the guests definitely make coming to work worth it. When it comes to the people you work with it just matters on whether or not you fit in with them. Consistency and care about the staff and guests are 2 things that could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working in the environment with people and making a difference in children’s lives. Great experience getting to know and help raise children and make a difference
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like the boss shes great but everything is hectic there and puts pressure on the workers. Sometimes you feel as though you are not respected and are just there to supervise
Munkahelyi kultúra
The members are great but the company in general when you are not a professional full time staff, they really don't care about you as an employee and have no problem screwing you over.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work a flexible schedule as the Head Swim Coach, with practices during the week at night and meets typically every weekend throughout the season. The YMCA is very supportive and a great place to work and help build youth development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with children is very rewarding but it can be very stressful at times. A typical day at work consists of starting my work getting all meals prepped for the day. When everything is cleaned and all finished in the kitchen I go where I am needed in one of the classrooms, from there I interact with the children and play then I go home for the day. My boss is great and is very good about accommodating all employees with request offs and breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was well rounded job I had good communication skills with ohter employess and was overall satisfied with the enviroment and the activities i was dealing with a great amount of and it benifited from exersise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned how to eventually become a manager elsewhere. The glenwood daycare manager would rather stay in her office than help anyone.The school age kid manager is good though.
Free gym
No healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot more to do , more then my pervious job. But at the end of the week I used to go home with a paycheck that was enough to pay for my subway lunch and bus fare for 1 week.
Pro érvek
long breaks, not as pushy or over-supervising
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management constantly looks down on its workers while ignoring problems brought to their attention. Although the hours were not terrible, the pay was not worth what you were expected to do
Flexible hours
Short breaks, management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an overall great place to work. The hardest part about the job is answering questions to people that come in to the facility or call over the phone that you do not have the full answer to because it is not provided to you yet. They are making a lot of positive changes to the facilities across the county. Everyone in the workplace is very genuine and kind and makes you feel apart of a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the YMCA would be when the kids come in, I would have the parents sign them in and they would get a wristband, as well as the kids. I would also take the kids to the bathroom as needed.
Pro érvek
Watch kids, friendly staff.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of hours, poor pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Y is an awesome company to work for and they have a huge blueprint in the community. . I love helping people. The pay is not the most desirable, but the membership is an awesome perk.
Free membership
Pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my job. I loved working with children. Playing with them, watching them learn and grow. I did a Circle Time with them every morning, we did Abc's, counted, worked on colors and shapes, recognizing their name and birthdays. It wasn't just a paycheck for me, I got joy out of it.
I couldn't deal with the poor management and the way they treated employees. Worst part of the job. I hated that I had to leave after 3yrs but it was for the best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked my job. Management was hands on. Office space was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. Really felt like a family member there. I enjoyed my time at the YMCA Erie PA Downtown office.
Free workout membership
No breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The students that attend the ymca teen center program were nothing less than amazing . Each kid had their own talents. The teen center was a great place to work.
Great kids
Food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was very fun. The pay was not great but the work was not stressful. We took trips and the kids really do have a good time when going on outings.
free gym membership
Munkahelyi kultúra
The YMCA has a wonderful management staff that are very friendly and always ready to help. Working with the infants was never the same thing day to day.
Snuggling babies
Crying babies
Munkahelyi kultúra
In my experience working for the YMCA there were many times a lack of communication was evident between management and the employees. I enjoyed working for the YMCA but I have worked for better managers.
Free membership