Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

YMCA-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Edison, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Edison, NJ14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 29 418 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first job. I enjoyed it. Perfect for HS or college students to start. Can move your way and get experience in different departments. Was ready to move on to something new.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful for Families. A real cool place that totally pays the right amount of money for individuals that are responsible for protecting and saving lifes
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good as a typical high school minimum wage job. Depending on which department, the amount you had to do and the length varied. Working wasn't bad but you had to have good partners and coworkers. Most of your coworkers are probably really helpful and kind.
Free Membership, Frequent Breaks, Helpful Staff
Kontra érvek
Lots of work if you work as an instructor
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although a relaxed environment it was very stressful. The teacher to student rations were often neglected and the classrooms were often understaffed. The management did very little to help staff or support learning within the classroom. Also staff was often spoken down to.
Kontra érvek
Very rude conworkers, very clicky. Very little support as a teacher from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a trainer I design my own schedule working with my clients.I do work a floor shift on Saturday and find it an ideal time to be at the gym. Clients are extremely different from evenings when people are more stressed.
Manage my schedule
Kontra érvek
Low salary and difficult members
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a nice place to work. It has a positive environment to have great work culture and entertain the children. The professional atmosphere at YMCA is excellent!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working with all kids and teaching them the game of basketball. Also, teaching them a competitive spirit when competing to win basketball games.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work because time tends to pass really quick. There is always things to be done when working with children.You have to have good people skills when working with children and dealing with parents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked at reception. commutied with members. tought them the machines gave lessons about health. friendy environment at the work. better communication skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dance is my passion, I loved teaching dance and meeting new clients. I had a Great turnout at all my classes and the company earned great revenue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the Edison YMCA is me coming in early to open up the building and make sure everything is set up for the members. I enjoy working with all of the people at the Y and enjoy speaking to members. I believe interaction with people is very important for any job and the Y definitely has that involved. When members are having problems they usually come to me and I do what I can to help them solve those problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the Y was making sure every child was attended to. Each child was different and had different personalities; so you had to find a way to approach the child without being overbearing. I learned how to empathize with children and how to be fun-loving and stern at the same time.
Pro érvek
You get paid to play and have fun with children
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable experience working at the YMCA is informing parents about various enrichment/sport activities we offer. Also, we have families that can not afford the monthly rate to use facility, so we provide them with scholarships. Thses scholarships are most appreciated becasue it gives parents a sense of hope to provide the best for their children.
Pro érvek
staff receives a free membership
Kontra érvek
no matter where you work, there's always room for improvement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and friendly coworkers but not enough compensation.
Enjoyed working with the children.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés